Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting in a round?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

OP When adults drink together they dont need to resort to slagging one another into drinking alcohol if their friend doesnt want to.
    Its called been an adult.

I wouldnt go to a resturant with a vegitarian and try and get them to eat a beef Burger.

good pint .... sorry I mean point :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

just a couple of weeks ago I was having a bite to eat in a lovely pub by a beach , I ordered half a pint of Guinness - werent really that thirsty. Coming to the end of my meal I thought I will have another half pint of Guinness and I did! then went for a lovely walk over the cliff edge. No funny looks from the bar man, no hit by lightening, no falling off the edge of the cliff - no, all that happened was that I wasnt laden down heavily with Guinness inside me and i saved my money and i wasnt peeing in the loo every 5 minutes and 2 half pints hit the spot just right :)

I just wish they would make the half pint glasses a bit more 'manly' so you dont look like a tool whilst your having your half a pint of guinness :D

If you bought 1 full pint you would have saved more money...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Very hard to read that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,731 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    If you bought 1 full pint you would have saved more money...

if i bought a pint and couldnt feel like / didnt feel like finishing it, would be a waste of money :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement