Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Cloud problem

Options
  • 28-05-2016 10:05pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having ongoing difficulties with updating CC? I have been unable to download updates for the least number of months having had no issues with this in the year previous. The message I receive is "unable to reach adobe servers. Please check your firewall settings, ensure the time settings on your computer are correct and try again". I have, I did and no go! Any help appreciated.

Btw, I did contact Adobe whose support agent wanted to do a remote session on my computer which I wasn't particularly happy with but maybe Im paranoid!??

I use an iMac running El Capitan and a new Macbook running the same. Both have the same issue.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

No problem here and I recently did a re-install too.

I would do the remote session as long as you contacted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

Yeah same. I'm on a PC. I think I did the very long work around to download the updates manually (come to think about it, I may not have actually installed the updates).

Did you let them remote in? Any luck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭flyingsnail

I had the same problem, this fixed it for me an only took a minute or so. Not sure how to do it on Mac.

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1711111

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

Thanks flyingsnail ... I'll try that later.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 3,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Myksyk

Tried but the mac seems different. I might try to see if something similar has been described for it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,775 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

i hadn't spotted that i'd not seen any updates in ages till i saw this thread. turns out i was just signed out of CC, looks like signing back in has fixed it.

Advertisement