Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭ianobrien

Sodium hypochlorite (the active ingredient in bleach) is always sodium hypochlorite, no matter what concentration it is when its diluted. Diluting the solution won't change the type of ingredients, only their concentration.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

It's bleach. And poisonous, but at the levels he dilutes the stuff it probably wouldn't kill you, but I'd say it has all the health benefits of swallowing swimming pool water.

Bacteria is made of cells. Which is why bleach is good at killing bacteria. The human body is also made of cells, which is why bleach in high enough doses is good at killing people. I'm sure bleach could kill cancer, but I'm also sure it could the person with cancer long before that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Simon2015

It seems that MMS does help some people kill off parasites.

But the real question is it safe for human consumption ?

Some how I don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Simon2015 wrote: »

But the real question is it safe for human consumption ?

Some how I don't think so.

I don't intend on taking it but you could argue that chemotherapy does a lot of destruction to healthy cells as well as cancer cells. Is it a question of the right dosage?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Labarbapostiza

Simon2015 wrote: »

Parasites like what?

The claim sounds doubtful.

If you have worms there are medications that will rid you of them without causing any harm to your body. A bleach will react with all live tissue it comes in contact with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Seanachai wrote: »
    I don't intend on taking it but you could argue that chemotherapy does a lot of destruction to healthy cells as well as cancer cells. Is it a question of the right dosage?
    Chemo is very carefully dosed, and the result of a massive search for chemicals that show exactly the property that they kill cancer faster than they kill us. Most chemicals do not. And even chemo, administered in a controlled and monitored way, is still only used because we don't have anything better.

Advertisement