Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Cork to Limerick route corridor: N20 vs R513

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,241 ✭✭✭✭ road_high

I think this a silly idea mainly for the reason of adding more traffic to the M8 (significantly more) without adding any more capacity- it's robbing peter to pay Paul- the M20 needs to be built, as does a new N24. I wish they'd just get on with it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,796 ✭✭✭ Isambard

as the alternative route has reared it's head again on the other thread, I thought I'd copy the link here

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/re-route-a-threat-to-cork-limerick-motorway-448314.html

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 13,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭ marno21

As the M20 has now returned to the route selection stage, please continue route related discussion in the existing M20 thread.

This thread is now being locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement