Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fernleigh Drive, Castleknock

Options
  • 15-05-2016 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, thinking of moving to Fernleigh Drive in Castleknock. Do the walls have good sound proofing? Is it a good area for children? Is parking an issue? Is it mostly rental or owner occupied? Thanks for any replies, D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

best of posting in > Regional > East > Dublin 15

You should get some replies in that section of the forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Hi OP, i rented there a few years ago. Sound proofing is no better or worse than most apartment blocks. Our apartment had an enclosed green behind it so was perfect for kids. Think we had one parking space? But neither of us were driving so our neighbour took it upon himself to park his show car there :P Lovely area in general I would recommend it, I found it peaceful.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 kiferea

Fernleigh is very nice, family friendly and safe area. Good bus service and train (very reliable) will get you to city centre in 20 min. very safe area to walk around in the evening time. Lovely park very near ( Porterstown park), shops and buses at your doorsteps. A number of schools in the area. Few nice lovely places to eat and to get a drink - Carpenterstown Pub, Castleknock hotel, Wrights Anglers Rest. Blanchardstown SC is very near too. Never had any problems with car parking. The houses/ apartments are very well built as well and never had any problems with soundproofing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,467 ✭✭✭Former Former Former

Why are you digging up all these ancient threads?!

Advertisement