Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Penalty points for being on the phone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭jakko86

harr wrote: »
    Probably your word against his, he more than likely would never mention getting your reg two weeks after the first stop ..he would more than likely put details through on the date he first spoke to you..you have no proof he did not take details first day...

I suppose I could say what happened if he says he took my reg day 1 I could then ask why did you wait 2/3 weeks to register/send out the fine/points? Usually you get them within 10 days of the offence. I'll def think twice before touching the phone again. I've been told since of a particular guard on a motorbike waiting behind traffic lights on the dock Rd in mornings and evenings of traffic waiting for people handling or being on the phone. Shooting fish in a barrel.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭corks finest

HanaleiJ5N wrote: »
    Seriously, you really should read the thread before you start going off on one like this (hint; Bandara who you were responding to, was not the OP, and so you basically just wrongfully launched a tirade at him/her for using his/her phone while in control of a vehicle, you wouldn't have done so had you, you know, done exactly as Bandara suggested and "read the initial post correctly")

Probably won't sleep after this bollocking sic,,

Advertisement