Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 TheWarmNights

On the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Enjoying the desert rain and so happy that I'm not working today.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Enjoying the desert rain and so happy that I'm not working today.

Almost like clockwork, 4 o'clock came around and we got hit with rain. Am sitting in a bar having something to eat near the school that the panto is on in and the rain, thunder and lighting is almost apocalyptic.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    On the bus to work, feeling absolutely knackered thinking about half the crap I need to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Saying this from the luxury of la usually mild place in the world, but seeing some extreme thunder and lightening must be awesome.

Getting ready to go to a friends house for lunch (yes it's early but it takes half a day to get ready these days). Our boys are the same age. I have this idea of a laid back relaxed chatty lunch. I'm guessing the reality will involve cleaning snots and tears, refereeing little spats and dragging an overtired and crying child home when the time comes. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just after having breakfast and been told I got the job I went for last week yippee so bloody happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Waiting to park so I can be cotside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Britain
    couch side, sorting files on my laptop that are in an awful mess!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Bar side....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the way home... Bus side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Bar side....

Likewise, only having the one or two to kill 10 mins, im probably shooting meself in foot because as soon as I step on the train I'll most likely be dying to take a piss.

Britain
    I'm in bed with the hypochondrias :(

Carribean
    I'm in bed with the hypochondrias :(

All of them?? You sick, sick bastard. The youngest sister is easy enough on the eye I suppose... But the whole clan?

Britain
    All of them?? You sick, sick bastard. The youngest sister is easy enough on the eye I suppose... But the whole clan?

All of them. As mammy used to say "if it's not an arse it's an elbow" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Just home...had my little one in work with me this afternoon... tablet... headphones..
    and she sits quietly in the corner without saying a word...it's at times like this I'm grateful shes not hyperactive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    All of them. As mammy used to say "if it's not an arse it's an elbow"

Said to us all as kids! Lol!
    Just home...had my little one in work with me this afternoon... tablet... headphones.. and she sits quietly in the corner without saying a word...it's at times like this I'm grateful shes not hyperactive

I used to take my 2 eldest girls every day to work. I'm a barber.. :D fun times from ages 5 weeks up. 16 days old for the second girl. . They're now almost 19 and 15, they loved it cos granda would give them lollipops (kept for bribery for reluctant kids! :D )
    I'm still cotside for another 15 mins and I'll be flung out.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side waiting on Im a celeb

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just finished the final clean of my place for inspection, in that strange hinterland between homes. So back to bar side to calm down..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Not sure if I'm half asleep or half dead on the couch.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Not sure if I'm half asleep or half dead on the couch.

Just packed up some jump leads so have those to hand should you need :P

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On the sofa, chewing on the nails. Watching Liverpool is stressful at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    On the sofa, chewing on the nails. Watching Liverpool is stressful at times.

Stay away from the window, I am about to throw the TV out it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Stay away from the window, I am about to throw the TV out it.

Wanna come help with mine?

I'm off to the kitchen to comfort eat!

:mad:

Carribean
    All of them. As mammy used to say "if it's not an arse it's an elbow" :D

My ma would say something similar, 'that lad doesn't know his his arse from his elbow. Irish mammys wha? Al Porters oulone probably said the same, but the ever inquisitive Alan decided to put it to the test, and here we are. Right now I'm fireside having a few drams of green spot and watching a documentary about monkeys. Herself is feigning interest, which is endearing. She wants to visit Gibraltar on a whim though, so her shallowness betrays her. They're apes goddamit! Barbary f*ckin apes :mad:
    We've been in Gibraltar for the day, I've many friends based nearby so we crossed enemy lines and I CLEARLY explained the difference. She's making the effort to appease me all the same, gotta love her for that.

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Wanna come help with mine?

I'm off to the kitchen to comfort eat!

:mad:

I'm eyeing up some Aldi choc hobnobs here.

Laptop-side

• Registered Users Posts: 4,891 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed..on my own...last two weeks have been ****e and next few are going to be worse I reckon...anyway, any good news out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    Bed..on my own...last two weeks have been ****e and next few are going to be worse I reckon...anyway, any good news out there?

Been there done that...keep your powder dry...it's difficult.

I've a child free week and taking full advantage...ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just packed up some jump leads so have those to hand should you need :P

Oh I reckon the kiss of life would do it :pac:
    gifted wrote: »

Thinking of you gifted, you're really having a crap time of it, big bosomy hugs for you.

• Advertisement

Oh I reckon the kiss of life would do it :pac:

Do you think we are going to fall for that again.

I never knew the patient needed practice too.

:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement