Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro12 Matchday 22 Thread - Score Updates, Permutations

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Twenty minutes for Connacht to two more tries against 14 men and top the table.

It's very possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

As it Stands:
    1. Lein
    2. Conn
    3. Gla
    4. Uls

Lein v Uls
    Conn v Gla

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Looks certain now there'll be 4 Irish teams in the top 6 now.

Leinster 50 - 19 Treviso
    Ospreys 26 - 46 Ulster

Both results.

Leinster v Ulster in the RDS appears to be the first semi-final barring a miracle in Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭rsh118

Omg, I'm in the airport trying to hold it together. 3/4 in the playoffs and 4/4 in the European Cup... Irish rugby might not be dead yet. Hopefully no speaking too soon occurring here.

• Advertisement

rsh118 wrote: »
    Omg, I'm in the airport trying to hold it together. 3/4 in the playoffs and 4/4 in the European Cup... Irish rugby might not be dead yet. Hopefully no speaking too soon occurring here.

Well whether Irish rugby is thriving or just slightly less dead than the other celtic nations is entirely up to individual interpretation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Ulster over so this is correct

Well whether Irish rugby is thriving or just slightly less dead than the other celtic nations is entirely up to individual interpretation

I'm making a banner as we speak.

"We're slightly less dead than the other unions."

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Munster win comfortably in the end. Shipped a few injuries though. Murray and Zebo both went off.

Leinster will be keen to have Ulster down on the Friday night. I'm sure we'll hear very soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,209 ✭✭✭tanko

How is it decided where the final will be?

tanko wrote: »
    How is it decided where the final will be?

A bidding process

So it's Leinster v Ulster and Connacht will entertain Glasgow again?

Guaranteed an Irish team in the final then. Good stuff.

#LeoOut?

Ulster just tweeted their SF is on the Friday.

Ulster just tweeted their SF is on the Friday.

Yep it's been confirmed from both sides. 20th May

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Awful shame to only see one Welsh team in next years European Cup. If only there were more spaces allocated to the Pro 12, huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Yep it's been confirmed from both sides. 20th May

Is that both teams on the 20th?

sheep? wrote: »
    Is that both teams on the 20th?

Well both Leinster and Ulster will be there I'd imagine

Connacht play on the Saturday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭sheep?

Ha! Woops! Freudian slip there, I meant both games. :o

(please don't ban me Zippy connacht4eva)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭jacothelad

Awful shame to only see one Welsh team in next years European Cup. If only there were more spaces allocated to the Pro 12, huh?
    That's what they voted for. They and the Scots caved in.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,176 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Not sure if it has been mentioned but, if this is the most up to date table going into today (assuming this isn't already updated), I think wee Paddy is after sneaking the Golden Boot by a fraction from Tovey.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

jacothelad wrote: »
    That's what they voted for. They and the Scots caved in.

Yup. Pulls at the heart, doesn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭b.gud

Buer wrote: »
    Not sure if it has been mentioned but, if this is the most up to date table going into today (assuming this isn't already updated), I think wee Paddy is after sneaking the Golden Boot by a fraction from Tovey.

I have a feeling that is up to date, because I think I was looking at it during the week and Ronaldson was in second, and I remember thinking if Today misses a few Ronaldson could win it

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,142 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

It's to date from before the game today.

On PJ's player profile page it show's he had 22 conversions and 20 penalties scored before todays game.

http://www.pro12rugby.com/teams/ulster/squad.php?player=98625&includeref=dynamic#FRFV6JyoocKYoKGz.97

He got 7 kicks at goal today and missed 1 putting him on a 77.8% success rate.

Shingler got 5 out of 5 today though so that puts him on 78.4% though

Advertisement