Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Andy Carroll DGW 37 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

km79 wrote: »
    I don't know now
    Can't be selling long in this form .......and Spurs shud really have something to play for and a decent home fixture against the saints .......that leaves Aguero......

Sold Long last night and he scores again today,but now it's fixtures over form and I have big Andy for the dgw.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,749 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Taking a -8 to get Cresswell, Pedro and Andy Carroll in for Francis, Alli and Kane.

Or maybe Otamendi instead of Francis if I can't afford it...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

May or may not be brave enough to do Kane and Aguero to Carroll and Defoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭smog

km79 wrote: »
    I don't know now
    Can't be selling long in this form .......and Spurs shud really have something to play for and a decent home fixture against the saints .......that leaves Aguero......

Will see after tomorrow what Spurs have to play for and I guess see Wednesday about aguero. no hurry though

• Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

OP read my mind, I've gone with Defoe and Carroll in attack for 37. Will be taking a -4 and will have 7 DGW players for that. Thoughts?? How many players do ye all have for the DGW?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

15 ready to go for DGW and BB to be activated. 2 FT left 1 of which will go on Sanchez to AN OTHER and one to cover any injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

15 ready to go for DGW and BB to be activated. 2 FT left 1 of which will go on Sanchez to AN OTHER and one to cover any injuries

Are you getting Sanchez back for Villa?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

City need to beat Arsenal so that means Aguero plays for sure.

Sturridge to Carroll will be my FT

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭breffni bogballer

Are you getting Sanchez back for Villa?

more than likely,i have the TC chip waiting for him:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Went with Deeney, Defore and Lukaku on WC
    Didn't want to go straight in for 3 hammers. (Payet and Creswell)
    I thought the 3 above were certain starters and I still feel WH have a lot of options up front but that's the risk/reward everyone is weighing up.
    Not sure if I'll take any of mine out for him as have concerns re. Firmino Bennett and Juarado for the BB.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Mitrovic (worst transfer ever) to Defoe already done. I'll wait for the european games before deciding on hits. Need Liverpool to go out or I don't know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

ElTel wrote: »
    Went with Deeney, Defore and Lukaku on WC
    Didn't want to go straight in for 3 hammers. (Payet and Creswell)
    I thought the 3 above were certain starters and I still feel WH have a lot of options up front but that's the risk/reward everyone is weighing up.
    Not sure if I'll take any of mine out for him as have concerns re. Firmino Bennett and Juarado for the BB.

I'm a bit worried about Lukaku now, I imagine he should start both but you never know, get the feeling himself and Lukaku might not be the best of pals. Also worried about Robles too, both games are away so I hope he'll start.

siblers wrote: »
    I'm a bit worried about Lukaku now, I imagine he should start both but you never know, get the feeling himself and Lukaku might not be the best of pals. Also worried about Robles too, both games are away so I hope he'll start.

I think Robles will get both in the DGW but perhaps not the last at home.
    Pretty sure Martinez must be annoyed with him (But I'd want a move too with that home record) and am hoping if Niasse? plays it will be in that position that Kone plays, Lukaku would probably be the first one I'd transfer but he served me well earlier in the game and perhaps he'll continue to troll the sellers!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Yeah, I imagine he'll start one at least so I'll stick with him, I was set to TC him but I'll prob go with Payet now. I'm in much better shape for this DGW compared to 33 (with hindsight).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I'm chasing a money league 15 points only in difference... I have martial and Defoe for next week and want a west ham player Sahko I'm thinking as my main rival has Caroll and it be pointless for me too bring him in! We both have payet. This is my first full season playing FF so I'd like input from people as too what they'd do... Would he be better too maybe look at Chelsea players??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I'm chasing a money league 15 points only in difference... I have martial and Defoe for next week and want a west ham player Sahko I'm thinking as my main rival has Caroll and it be pointless for me too bring him in! We both have payet. This is my first full season playing FF so I'd like input from people as too what they'd do... Would he be better too maybe look at Chelsea players??

Post both teams and what chips you each have impossible to help without that. If the rest of your team is stronger it makes more sense to bring in Carroll too.

siblers wrote: »
    Yeah, I imagine he'll start one at least so I'll stick with him, I was set to TC him but I'll prob go with Payet now. I'm in much better shape for this DGW compared to 33 (with hindsight).

I hear you but as a few have said rotation is a bitch lately. Trying to pick a safe starting 15 even this week for me with BB in mind was still tough and like all you guys I'm in the position you guys were in heading into a DGW. Hoping it works out better for me. I'm on Payet as cap at the moment but not ruling out a punt.

jimmii wrote: »
    Post both teams and what chips you each have impossible to help without that. If the rest of your team is stronger it makes more sense to bring in Carroll too.

Me
    Darlow Robles
    Pva bellerin smalling Simpson Gabriel
    Mahrez Sanchez Townsend payet coutinho
    Kane Aguero Defoe

Him
    Ddg forster
    Ogbomna Monreal Moreno dier huth
    Townsend Mahrez payet Ozil KDB
    Carroll rashford Aguero

20 points difference I'm trying too make up and I've TC left he has none
    As I said above I'm thinking martial and 1 other DGW player as my transfers but would appriciate some help

Me
    Darlow Robles
    Pva bellerin smalling Simpson Gabriel
    Mahrez Sanchez Townsend payet coutinho
    Kane Aguero Defoe

Him
    Ddg forster
    Ogbomna Monreal Moreno dier huth
    Townsend Mahrez payet Ozil KDB
    Carroll rashford Aguero

20 points difference I'm trying too make up and I've TC left he has none
    As I said above I'm thinking martial and 1 other DGW player as my transfers but would appriciate some help

I would probably bring in Martial and Carroll. In fact that will give you my front 3! Do you have any idea who they are likely to captain? Your chances of catching them are still pretty good.

I would probably bring in Martial and Carroll. In fact that will give you my front 3! Do you have any idea who they are likely to captain? Your chances of catching them are still pretty good.

I was afraid that by bringing in Carroll I was doing his work for him... I.e blocking me! He brought in spacecraft this week after I brought him in last week.. Wouldn't be surprised if he got Defoe next week!

On the captain point he's clever so I assume he'll go Carroll/rashford/payet or someone with a DGW like

• Advertisement

I was afraid that by bringing in Carroll I was doing his work for him... I.e blocking me! He brought in spacecraft this week after I brought him in last week.. Wouldn't be surprised if he got Defoe next week!

On the captain point he's clever so I assume he'll go Carroll/rashford/payet or someone with a DGW like

Some times the best option is just to let the other players do the business while making sure you have the key players covered. It's likely to come down to captain if you go the same you obviously have the TC advantage and if you go different you atleast have that player half covered (surely fair to say they will go Payet or Carroll). If I were you I would TC Payet and hope they go Carroll.

Some times the best option is just to let the other players do the business while making sure you have the key players covered. It's likely to come down to captain if you go the same you obviously have the TC advantage and if you go different you atleast half that player half covered (surely fair to say they will go Payet or Carroll). If I were you I would TC Payet and hope they go Carroll.

Ya I'm thinkin TC payet too and I'll take your advice on Carroll and get him in... Hopefully Sanchez or Defoe can help me sent his lead a bit! Agueros 50 odd point haul as captain pulled him away from me!

Ya I'm thinkin TC payet too and I'll take your advice on Carroll and get him in... Hopefully Sanchez or Defoe can help me sent his lead a bit! Agueros 50 odd point haul as captain pulled him away from me!

That was pretty lucky for them any other season you'd be ahead of them so! Stupid chips.

That was pretty lucky for them any other season you'd be ahead of them so! Stupid chips.

Hopefully I catch him any ways your advice is much appreciated tho

Hopefully I catch him any ways your advice is much appreciated tho

Nae bother good luck!

Take Sinpson and Mahrez out for Kircoff and Norwich mid?

Take Sinpson and Mahrez out for Kircoff and Norwich mid?

Is the hit worth it? I'm open too all suggestions I've 1 ft this week so for Carroll and martial I'll be on -4

Is the hit worth it? I'm open too all suggestions I've 1 ft this week so for Carroll and martial I'll be on -4

You know his style but a DGWer who you could play in the last week too is worth a hit imo and in my beer addled mood I would consider going up to a -8, ditching Aguero. Guess you'll both be playing chicken with who will move first so make a note of his TV as it will give you a guide who he makes a transfe for. Good luck.

Ignore this perhaps and remind me Thursday night! Jimmii usually on the ball.

You know his style but a DGWer who you could play in the last week too is worth a hit imo and in my beer addled mood I would consider going up to a -8, ditching Aguero. Guess you'll both be playing chicken with who will move first so make a note of his TV as it will give you a guide who he makes a transfe for. Good luck.
    Well at the min Aguero and Kane are out for big Andy and Tony martial... Mahrez too a DGWer is a move he won't see coming and 1 may well make!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Well at the min Aguero and Kane are out for big Andy and Tony martial... Mahrez too a DGWer is a move he won't see coming and 1 may well make!

Don't buy martial

Advertisement