Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Andy Carroll DGW 37 Transfer Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭DakarVert

-16 Bench Boost Active.

Should have 27 'players' depending on rotation, Took the risk as nothing to loose

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

No love for Mannone?

Already have PvA. 1 sunderland defender is enough :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

ElTel wrote: »
    Mignolet Darlow

Fosu Bellerin Gabriel Moreno Ogbonna

MAhrez Townsend Sanchez Payet Milner

Aguero Pelle KAne.

1 FT. Pelle will go for sure. Currently 95th overall. Open to opinions on how I should approach the last 2 gameweeks. Liverpool going through probably not great for me. All chips used.

At least a -4 this week and another one next week probably when you know who has something to play for. This goes against your non hit style! Bench Millner this week if you think Mahrez will outscore what he gets against Chelsea. I guess your call is Moreno or FM to a Sunderland defender (Norwich if your feeling punty) as I think Moreno wont play last week.
    To add another consideration, ditching an Arsenal defender frees up an attacking spot for next week. Good luck.
    Considering a -4 to get either Smalling or PVA to replace either Fosu or Gabriel. I do like your idea of freeing up an Arsenal spot for 38 having brought in Walcott for 38 last season and captaining him. Most likely benching Milner. I'm gona keep a hold of Moreno though as I feel he may get more game time than other Liverpool players with Smith suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

titan18 wrote: »
    Have to bench one from Mahrez, Sanchez, Aguero, Kane or Lanzini. Can anyone help as I have no idea what to do here.

Bench Sanchez

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

Worth a -4 to change Foshu-Mensau to PVA or similar 4.9m defender or below. My sub defenders are Bellerin and Gabriel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Jesper wrote: »
    Worth a -4 to change Foshu-Mensau to PVA or similar 4.9m defender or below. My sub defenders are Bellerin and Gabriel.

Defenders are always hit and miss, but I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Invincible

titan18 wrote: »
    Have to bench one from Mahrez, Sanchez, Aguero, Kane or Lanzini. Can anyone help as I have no idea what to do here.

Bench Kane, being sold all over the place.

km79 wrote: »
    8 pt hit taken and 2 of my favourite fantasy players back in my team :D
    now to choose a captain !

I know who they are, but won't say :-)

16 pts ahead of rival, -4 done along with their 2 FT, reckon they've brought in Azpilicueta & Costa for Huth & Aguero.

Should I go -4 and bring in Costa for Aguero ?

Or -8 and bring in Azpilicueta for Alderweirald ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Lads outside of Smalling who is the best United option?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Mannone
    PVA Cresswell Smalling
    Payet
    Sanchez Mahrez Townsend
    Defoe Aguero Kane

6 DGWers. FT used. Carroll very tempting, particularly with his personal stats vs Swansea. What's the consensus? Kane out rather than Aguero?
    Also is Hazard worth a -4 for Bolasie (currently on my bench) and benching one of my big hitter?

I'm trying to catch a rival 41 pts ahead with 2/3 secure (Payet, Deeney, Mig ?) DGWers only so far (no transfers made yet) and up to 6 potentially (Darmian, Clyne, Firmino).

Have TC to use. Debating Payet vs Carroll...

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

DDG ?

Valencia

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Had the exact cash for Dann, Alli and Kane to Cresswell, Hazard and Carroll for -8 so I went for it.

Rules out bringing in Smalling for another -4 but couldn't chance it with price changes.

Might gamble on another DGWer in place of Dawson, will sleep on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Neoulous wrote: »
    DDG ?

Have Mannone at the moment..have Fosu already so may just keep him as bench fodder... dilemma is whether to upgrade Fabregas to Hazard as well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Considering a -4 to get either Smalling or PVA to replace either Fosu or Gabriel. I do like your idea of freeing up an Arsenal spot for 38 having brought in Walcott for 38 last season and captaining him. Most likely benching Milner. I'm gona keep a hold of Moreno though as I feel he may get more game time than other Liverpool players with Smith suspended.
    Mert is out for the last 2 games. Keep Gabriel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Mert is out for the last 2 games. Keep Gabriel.

He has Bellerin too. He could sell him instead if extra cash is needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Brought in Hazard for Juarado with the FT.
    Will sleep on it and consider a hit tomorrow.

I'd say he has a soft spot for Rojo as he always seems to start him when he's available.

I'm really struggling with this one.

Do I start Mane or Long ?

• Advertisement

Went for -4
    Ozil -> Hazard
    Aguero -> Carroll
    Evans -> Azpilicuta

TC Payet
    VC Fabregas

I'm really struggling with this one.

Do I start Mane or Long ?

Long has form.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

I dunno whether to sell Mahrez, Milner or KDB. Milner prob start one and could easily be totally rested for the other game, would sell Ozil but want him for the Villa game.

siblers wrote: »
    I dunno whether to sell Mahrez, Milner or KDB. Milner prob start one and could easily be totally rested for the other game, would sell Ozil but want him for the Villa game.

Don't sell KDB. Potential captain choice next week against a depleted Swansea.

City could need a result and Swansea don't need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭bezuaua

kane - defoe
    aguero - carroll
    alli - hazard

-8 taken. My GK's are Migs & Robles (both rested previous GW...). Would it be wise to take another hit and bring DDG?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Finally taken off my Liverpool tinted glasses and realised I need to get rid of Firminio :-(

Already taken a hit for Payet and Carroll....my main rival has Fabregas....will I play safe and get Fabregas as a blocker or take a punt on Hazard?? Will he deffo get game time in both matches???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Lads, start Coutinho or Lanzini? Heart say Cout, head says Lanzini.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Countiho Sturridge Iwobi

To

Carroll Payet TC Fabregas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Could someone link me to the app that shows you how many hits your rivals have taken on the one table? Thought it was funky monkey but google isn't giving me any hits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,666 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Finally taken off my Liverpool tinted glasses and realised I need to get rid of Firminio :-(

Already taken a hit for Payet and Carroll....my main rival has Fabregas....will I play safe and get Fabregas as a blocker or take a punt on Hazard?? Will he deffo get game time in both matches???

Any advice re: -8 for Firminio to Hazard?? Panicking here...will only have WiFi for about another 20 mins :-(

Advertisement