Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antepenultimate (GW 36) Captain.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I will if you will :)

You and I both know that's not a good idea....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

FHFC wrote: »
    You and I both know that's not a good idea....

We can't always be wrong at the same time. Look at how Jovetic has blossomed in the past 18 months...

We can't always be wrong at the same time. Look at how Jovetic has blossomed in the past 18 months...

Let's face it, we're rarely right independently so the chances of us both being right at the same time are poor at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Let's face it, we're rarely right independently so the chances of us both being right at the same time are poor at best.

Well I am actually considering the unthinkable TC next week so perhaps Sanchez would be the wise thing this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Well I am actually considering the unthinkable TC next week so perhaps Sanchez would be the wise thing this week.

I'm also considering Sturridge for TC next week.

Nice game against Watford and then against his former club Chelsea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,190 ✭✭✭✭km79

No
    Wait
    TC PVA
    Do it
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,433 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Gone with Rom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

Igahlo :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Gone with Deeney

Switched back to Alexis in the end. Looked back at Swanseas home form and its surprisingly good. 6 clean sheets in 9, conceding only 1 on two of the other occasions. 4 vs Sunderland the only outlier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Lukaku on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Went for Sturridge

CSF wrote: »
    Went for Sturridge

I really wanted to, but I'm in money positions in a couple of leagues so I'm doing the dullard thing. Owning him is still a differential.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,087 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I really wanted to, but I'm in money positions in a couple of leagues so I'm doing the dullard thing. Owning him is still a differential.

I'm in the position where I'm a small bit behind and need to (well I don't absolutely need to but ya know) shake it up a bit to maximise my chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,354 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Sanchez. Was tempted by TC but will wait till 37 or 38 and see.

Bollix. I am a dullard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭domrush

domrush wrote: »
    Igahlo :pac:
    spock. wrote: »
    Gone with Deeney

You bastard

Advertisement