Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Do You Take In Your Brandy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I can not drink brandy. It reminds me of when mammy used to do some home dentistry when I was younger.

I've only recently been able to start drinking Whiskey as I found it is quite tasty with ginger.

Spirits don't agree with me. I'm cool with ghouls though :) boom boom

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

i was up at the offy earlier and was looking at a bottle of brandy

no thanks

i'd probably end up on the roof fighting imaginary crows with a hurley stick

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

My late granny used to love a brandy and port.

TBH I tried it once a few Christmases ago and I had the absolute hangover from hell. That was just the one now it has to be said.

It's the congeners. Believe me. LOL http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/drugs-alcohol/hangover3.htm

Cognac/Brandy on its own is fine, but when mixed with port it's lethal. I think anyway.

:D How much of the drink of port/brandy cocktail did you actually drink?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭JimFin

Here's a rare one but it taste's the business - Brandy and peppermint (small amount, add to taste). If you've never tried make sure you do. Peppermint is available in most pubs and they don't charge for it so winner all round.

Really nice taste and doesn't 'quench' the brandy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Black rum and pep, me oul lad used to drink that . Thing about black rum is, you have to drink it standing up. The legs can go awful quick.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Olive oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

Brandy is gank. Port however, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Stigura

Lovage, you savages! Preferably more like one 'n a half, Lovage to Brandy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

First off it has to be hennesys.
    A dash of red lemonade and one or two cubes of ice.

I'd happily sip one or two away neat though.

Advertisement