Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cool GIF Thread (no chat)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

402409.gif

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

celtic-knot-calligraphy-gif-3760963.gif

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

402563.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,959 ✭✭✭✭bnt

pbj8lqf8cfmzzixrfxhp.gif

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

47121.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

3qnTTlB.gif

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭snow scorpion

h.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

9985_4335.gif

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

4222_cbf0.gif

• Advertisement

tu1uc38zvr.gif

8aZgh3G.gif

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

^Reminds me of this
    Two perfect smoke rings collide (in potato quality)
    B1RQnhf.gif

6rO3ACz.gif

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,658 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

234.gif

2663_0928_500.gif

Qz6Rz4i.gif

🤪

9zUk0Pb.gif

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

giphy.gif

8895_84e0.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

Nasa recorded sun every day for a year and the result is stunning...

https://i.imgur.com/dPZ6uAa.mp4

(I can't properly imbed from imgur, sorry)

B00! wrote: »
    Nasa recorded sun every day for a year and the result is stunning...

https://i.imgur.com/dPZ6uAa.mp4

(I can't properly imbed from imgur, sorry)
    change the url for the image to .gif and then embed it ;)

https://i.imgur.com/dPZ6uAa.gif

dPZ6uAa.gif

I did, I input the url address in between img tags and it came out like this:
    dPZ6uAa.mp4

ohhhh, change the .mp4 to .gif you mean? Thank you Capt'n!!! :)

dPZ6uAa.gif

it worked! huzzah! :D

408999.gif

408970.gif

410582.gif

Change of focus...

410487.gif

411017.gif

• Advertisement

410999.gif

Advertisement