Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW35 Transfers. Or, managing to field 11 players.

Options
  • 16-04-2016 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭

So GW34 is now live, nothing more we can do, time to make them final preps for GW35. Been looking at it my self since before GW32, and had hoped to have at least 10 players at this point, but with risks and hits, am currently only on 9. Had been considering Kane if Aguero blanks this week, unfortunately that still only leaves me on 9. May have to look at a defender without weakening my current GW37 squad.

Really not enjoying this season.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,327 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Currently on XI. Hoping for no injuries this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

11:47

That must be a record.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

spock. wrote: »
    11:47

That must be a record.

It would have been 11.46, but boards anti spam measures prevented me from doing so.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭clairewithani

I am on 9 barring injuries./suspensions/ etc but 2 FT to add to that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I am on 9 barring injuries./suspensions/ etc but 2 FT to add to that

Of all weeks to have 2FTs, how did you manage it this week?:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

If i can field 11 with my ft I'll be happy but not taking any hits to make 11.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Managing to spell field would be a start... :p

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Of all weeks to have 2FTs, how did you manage it this week?:D

Wildcarded last week with Week 34 and 35 in mind. Forgot my sister's birthday with all the research but f*** it she has one every year so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

I think I can just about scrape together 11 without any transfers.....but currently have three Liverpool so would be happy with 8 or 9 in reality.

Against all my natural instincts, past experiences etc. I'm strongly considering ditching Martial for the most ridiculously good looking blank master around...yes, the great Pelle himself....surely even he cannot blank against Villa??!?!?!!??

I'm just over my latest bout of PPTSD (Post Pelle Traumatic Stress Disorder) so will see how he does this week before pulling the trigger

• Registered Users Posts: 12,483 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    It would have been 11.46, but boards anti spam measures prevented me from doing so.

:D

I wonder why? Must have been something to do with misplaced full. stops commas entered in the title feild etc, :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Was more to do with being on both the tablet, phone, and TV on, all at once.

Multitasking, but not so good.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 39,538 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

WC time methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Martial to Pelle...i'm a glutton for punishment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Martilal to Pelle...i'm a glutton for punishment :pac:

Maybe this !
    Or smith out to pool defender

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Was planning my AOA this week. But I have 11 players playing a 3-4-3 so thinking I may bank and look to AOA the week after.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

I have 9 starters and 0 FTs. I might just sell Lanzini and play 10, or I may take a -4 and sort it out. Dunno yet.

I have 9 starters and 0 FTs. I might just sell Lanzini and play 10, or I may take a -4 and sort it out. Dunno yet.

How can you have 0 ft?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

How can you have 0 ft?

1FT, I meant. I think this gameweek has given way to posting stupidity by some of us. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭COH

Have 10 + 1FT for GW35...

Knowing how this season is going though after GW34 I'll probably need to take a -32 to field 11 players :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Have a decent 10 although concerns about Gabriel and Sahko remain.

Bolasie's spot is up for grabs for my ft to whichever fine young man wants to make a vase for it this week.

Alli maybe, but Khazri could be a canny move with 37 in mind....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,058 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Played triple captain last week (34), wildcarding this week (35) and then slowly transferring my way to a bench boost in gameweek 37.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Possibly Lukaku to Kane to give me 11 starters, no injuries/suspensions permitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Lukaku to sturridge or origi most likely. It would be the first time I've had a Liverpool attacking player since benteke against Bournemouth gw2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

Thinking Rashford to Long at the moment. I know Man Utd have a double again in GW37 but I'm not confident of Rashfords game time at that stage with a fitter Rooney.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

I have 11 at the moment with 14 DGW this week. So maybe hold my transfer next week to plan for 37.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

FHFC wrote: »
    Have a decent 10 although concerns about Gabriel and Sahko remain.

Bolasie's spot is up for grabs for my ft to whichever fine young man wants to make a vase for it this week.

Alli maybe, but Khazri could be a canny move with 37 in mind....

Khazri keeps getting subbed early, at HT today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

GW35 transfers?

-60 to field a new shiny strong XV and bench boost again :D! What? We can't? Ah come on it's so much fun! Or maybe shall FPL create a new chip "guess how many players you'll field" :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Probably De Gea to Mignolet. I'll have 11 starters then with Williams as first sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Looking forward to GW35 :pac:

qwDHJ4J.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Rashford the 2nd most transferred in player this week :pac:

Advertisement