Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Matchday Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

67 points all out.

Brings me from 62k to 54,790 OR

Relatively happy with that.
    My scores are consistent if not spectacular.

Will be activating my wild card tomorrow night.
    Thinking 14 DGW plus Kane

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Kane to martial will be on of my gw 34 moves.

Same here, him and KDB top of the shopping list.

91 all out but nothing of note from Mahrez and Big Rom today. Should hold a 150k green arrow up to 200k approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

iroced wrote: »
    Just saw Forster save on Simpson. Would have been a Vardy assist. Probably 11-12 pts diff here (I presume Simpson would have gotten 2 or 3 bonus). Would have salvaged my GW...

When things don't go your way they just don't go your way...

56 pts. 11 today.

Haven't been this pissed off at FPL since I benched Mahrez for his hattrick. I mean, how did he miss!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

dahat wrote: »
    Same here, him and KDB top of the shopping list.

91 all out but nothing of note from Mahrez and Big Rom today. Should hold a 150k green arrow up to 200k approx.

Not sure whether to bust up the wildcard team to fit kdb or not. Looked at leaving space for him on the wc but it was too hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

88 points!! 32 points from De Gea, Morgan and Fuchs today alone :D

5 from the boring Mahrez and Big Rom. Quite a leap from the 51 points I was on this morning.

tumblr_mlg1h8bzM61rrbogso1_500.gif

Now you're using Always Sunny gifs!! Just when I thought you couldn't scale any more heights with your posts! Well done!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

FHFC wrote: »
    Not sure whether to bust up the wildcard team to fit kdb or not. Looked at leaving space for him on the wc but it was too hard.

Kane, Creswell and Barkley would go for me.

KdB, Martial and Simpson in.

Unsure but would love to really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

65, not a major score but steady enough to keep me going before I play my WC. Held ground in my leagues and up to 166k.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Looked great, by far most dangerous ManU player

Didn't see any of the games today either.....Rashford currently my third striker on WC draft. The Newstalk commentary team were singing his praises alright but would prefer Martial...funds are tight as bejaysus though.

Sickened to hear about the Vardy-Simspson goal fail....would have made a huge difference

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

76 for the week. 6 GWs left and I've four chips to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

66. Great big pile of meh. Wildcard is active. Dumped Kane to accommodate KdB. Buyers remorse a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

My WC team beat my pre WC team by 4 points, thereby just about justifying the week earlier wildcard :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Haven't been this pissed off at FPL since I benched Mahrez for his hattrick. I mean, how did he miss!

After getting rid of Simpson and Vardy this week I let out a roar just as he pulled the trigger. Could not believe he missed

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Didn't see any of the games today either.....Rashford currently my third striker on WC draft. The Newstalk commentary team were singing his praises alright but would prefer Martial...funds are tight as bejaysus though.

Sickened to hear about the Vardy-Simspson goal fail....would have made a huge difference

I don’t remember Rashford having a shot but played a couple nice one-twos with Martial that could have been assists. I was too worried about Rooney return

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Up to 4.5k . Now only 5 pts behind 7 transfer guy it was 150 pts 7 gws ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

70(-8) for me

Probably as good as I could have hoped for with Welbeck(c) and no Sanchez.
    37 from keeper and 3 defenders is as good has my defence as done since the Daniels/Williams GW22 wondershow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

127k. Still my best OR of the season sadly.

Top 50k the goal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭MarkSRFC21

84 sees me rise to 110k. Just the wc boost I was hoping for. Dissapointed it's not top 100k but a lot better than 400k which is where I was 4 weeks ago. Top 50k is definitely achievable if the next few weeks works out as planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Fell further than expected. At 95k. Aiming to finish at around 50k - and hopefully win a private league or two!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

A small rise from 111k overall to 95k overall, but I took a -4 to put my team in better shape for the doubles, so I'm happy with that.

50k overall is my target also (seems a few of us have this in mind) and I've got my heart set on a Sanchez TC in DGW34.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

91 for the week bringing me to just under 4.5k mark which is the has been my OR so far. Mori was the only downside to the early wildcard which was otherwise a success.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

56 points for the week, ****e enough. Should be 61 if I had remembered to pick Courtois over Gomes! Won't complain too much as my accidental Siggy captain was saved as he got the same as Aguero!

536k rank now. 48k seems a long time ago now :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

68. Up 200 places to 2.9k overall.

Now the fun begins.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Neoulous

Neoulous wrote: »
    Sagna or Alder?
    km79 wrote: »
    alder
    it may not even matter though
    maybe zabaletta starts today and sagna champ league
    Thought I had moved Alder to first spot on my bench. Alas Daniels was there so a 0 pt sub that cost me a very costly 1 pt defeat in League 2.

67 pts move me into top10k though :).

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

73 to finish the gameweek. My fifth green arrow in a row and a rise of 9k places to 28k. Very pleased heading into the business end of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

61 sees me drop to 92nd and 5th in Ireland, thought I'd have dropped far more than I did so pleased enough with the limited damage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

70 points.

524,000 OR.

Highest OR ranking of the season.

I am going down swinging. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

siblers wrote: »
    61 sees me drop to 92nd and 5th in Ireland, thought I'd have dropped far more than I did so pleased enough with the limited damage.

Keep it up bud :D Are you the highest of us on boards yeah?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

88 is a GW rank of 6k.

Up to 182k. That's right inside 200k for the first time this season folks. And I don't plan on staying there for long :cool:

Now to tear apart my team of inform players for those that happen to play twice in 5 days and hope for logic to crumble.

I'm in my element now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Keep it up bud :D Are you the highest of us on boards yeah?:)

I think so! If I didn't use this forum I'd be nowhere near as high. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

siblers wrote: »
    I think so! If I didn't use this forum I'd be nowhere near as high. :pac:

Pass the dutchie 'pon the left hand side.

Advertisement