Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW32 Captain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,252 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Going with Payet.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sanchez. A lot of my team play away this weekend so at least he's at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Last time I captained Payet at home, Newcastle played like Barca against them, never again. Sanchez it is.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Texas Jack

Hoolahan home to Newcastle as a differential

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Bravery from the Sanchez captainers. I bought him in this week because I have a good feeling about him but he's stung me too many times this season to earn captaincy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Aguero v a dodgy Bournemouth. How can you overlook that. Remember he had a load of blanks before his 5 goal haul this season :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

No one going with Vardy?

Home to Southampton

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Aguero v a dodgy Bournemouth. How can you overlook that. Remember he had a load of blanks before his 5 goal haul this season :P

I'm wavering
    have been on payet all week but I'm tempted to switch.......league leader doesn't have aguero so do I go for it fully.....

• Registered Users Posts: 42 kolczastyy

Remy the dream

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Have Bellerin - is that a poor choice? Have Vardy, Kane and Maherz in the team too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Have both Aguero & Sanchez in my team but both were in action for Argentina & Chile midweek. A long way to travel to then play away to Bournemouth & home to Watford while neither exactly shone for their countries.

Payet, a goal and an assist and playing an out of form Palace side, moneys on him !

Swapped to Payet! This is an impossible decision!

Swapped to Payet! This is an impossible decision!

it sure is !
    city champ league game midweek is what's swinging it away from aguero
    for now ......

km79 wrote: »
    it sure is !
    city champ league game midweek is what's swinging it away from aguero
    for now ......

KdB should be back too, and he'll inject a bit of life into the squad!

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

Flip flopped between Payet and Sanchez.

Going with Sanchez. I've stuck with him this far so f**k it!

If he delivers I'll be keeping him over Ozil for next weeks WC. If he flops he is gone.

KdB should be back too, and he'll inject a bit of life into the squad!

and this is the other side of it !
    if league leader doesn't have abuero then shud I be happy with trying for si gke gains or go all out for capatincy ponts !
    20 pts between us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭smokingman

Watford has a better defence than Bournemouth though...Aguero it is so...

and this is the other side of it !
    if league leader doesn't have abuero then shud I be happy with trying for si gke gains or go all out for capatincy ponts !
    20 pts between us

I think you're safe enough just having him. As much as I don't know who to captain, the fact I own the majority of the big captaincy shouts helps enormously. I just don't wanna pick the guy who scores 2 instead the one who scores 15! :D

I think you're safe enough just having him. As much as I don't know who to captain, the fact I own the majority of the big captaincy shouts helps enormously. I just don't wanna pick the guy who scores 2 instead the one who scores 15! :D

the thing with payet is he is good for assists but all his goals are from free kicks! it's a bit like captaining siggy last week and hoping for a free kick gosl!
    whereas with aguero obviously he is in the box more and on pens......4 blanks in 5 though !
    take that as a negative OR a positive cos he is too good when fit to blank 5 in 6 ???????
    I'm slowly talking myself into it now

the thing with payet is he is good for assists but all his goals are from free kicks! it's a bit like captaining siggy last week and hoping for a free kick gosl!
    whereas with aguero obviously he is in the box more and on pens......4 blanks in 5 though !
    take that as a negative OR a positive cos he is too good when fit to blank 5 in 6 ???????
    I'm slowly talking myself into it now

Talking me into it as well. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I've Sanchez, aguero, and Payet. Currently on Sanchez. Gah, it's so tough this GW! Palace are returning to form however, so that's Payet not captain for me, and Sergio will only play 60 mins, but I'd fancy him to score more than Sanchez.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Payet generally scores better away from home so I'm going with Sanchez.

Talking me into it as well. :pac:

I'm going kun
    Just have a feeling about him today

• Registered Users Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I've Sanchez, aguero, and Payet. Currently on Sanchez. Gah, it's so tough this GW! Palace are returning to form however, so that's Payet not captain for me, and Sergio will only play 60 mins, but I'd fancy him to score more than Sanchez.

Palace returning to form?? Good cup run yes, but they haven't won in the league since December 19th. Last 7 PL games lost 5 drew 2

• Registered Users Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭Dearg81

Going with Arnie. Hes scored in 7 of his last 8 home games I believe and playing Swansea.

Edit - no he hasn't, but he has been scoring well at home.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I think I may go Sanchez.

As someone who's chasing a 40+ point lead, it's the kind of gamble to take IMO. Not doing something radical like benching Kane (or not captaining him vs BOU, with apologies to a few here for bringing it up). There just aren't many stand outs this week. It's between him and Aguero for me, and even if Aguero does score, I can't see City going from 'effing rank away from home to doing a big number on Bournemouth. So this is my attempt at a slight differential while still towing the line of sanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

They were unlucky against Liverpool and Leicester, were awful before that. Fortune likely to change sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SkySter

I think I may go Sanchez.

As someone who's chasing a 40+ point lead, it's the kind of gamble to take IMO. Not doing something radical like benching Kane (or not captaining him vs BOU, with apologies to a few here for bringing it up). There just aren't many stand outs this week. It's between him and Aguero for me, and even if Aguero does score, I can't see City going from 'effing rank away from home to doing a big number on Bournemouth. So this is my attempt at a slight differential while still towing the line of sanity.

Exactly the same. 40 points to make up so its time to take a risk and Sanchez is a big differential. Still have WC, BB and TC to go, so even ifs it doesn't come off, can still recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,121 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Going with Aguero I think.
    Wouldn't be too pushed on an arsenal player.
    Only Leicester, Spurs, Arsenal and United have conceeded less goals than Watford this season.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,045 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Changed back from Sanchez to Aguero late in the day. Sanchez will be enough of a differential for me as it is.

Advertisement