Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brook v Bizier

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,086 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

megadodge wrote: »
    I don't either, but that's not for lack of trying on Brook's part. He mentions Khan at every possible opportunity, whereas Khan just doesn't seem interested, yet Brook is the one getting criticised.

I'm no fan of Khan, but Brook was demanding a 50/50 purse for the fight, if I'm not mistaken? That is hilarious. Yes, Brook is a world champion, but he's never drawn a dime. There's no way that purse should be 50/50, and he should be embarrassed for trying it.

The management of Brook is everything that is wrong with boxing. The man fights nobodies, has a 36-0 record, a world title, and we're expected to believe he's this superstar? It's just insulting the audience. There is literally no reason to watch any of Brook's fights. He fights people you know he'll beat, with Eddie Hearn spouting patronising guff to us about how world class Brook is, while Brook has the personality of a dishcloth.

At least Hearn gets away with the hype with Joshua because he's full of natural aura and charisma.

Brook is just a manufactured robot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Campbell is a stylish skilful boxer, not a big punch warrior.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,646 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Very little in the two rds in Campbell's fight to take anything from it. For me he's an amateur in the pro game. Very ordinary power, and a little robotic and stiff on his feet. Doesn't seem to possess any natural inside pro traits. Stand up and rigid. Very Andy Lee like. The LW division being so oddly ordinary and weak, could well see Luke win a world belt. Crolla is a WC FFS!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Sky doing their usual hyperbole crap in making Brook out to be a special talent, who will go on to unify the belts. He won't look as precise and powerful against the elite fighters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Sky doing their usual hyperbole crap in making Brook out to be a special talent, who will go on to unify the belts. He won't look as precise and powerful against the elite fighters

Against any fighter tbh. Anyone is gonna look like a surgeon fighting taxi drivers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement