Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight training at home (women)

Options
  • 25-03-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Any tips on how to start? Don't want to join a gym, what equipment would I need at home? I do lots of walking but am not hugely fit. Any exercises, YouTube videos etc. that you can recommend would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

loup wrote: »
    Any tips on how to start? Don't want to join a gym, what equipment would I need at home? I do lots of walking but am not hugely fit. Any exercises, YouTube videos etc. that you can recommend would be great.

Hiya I'm not able to attend a gym at the moment I'm heavily pregnant but I did pick up weights in lidl and aldis,couple of kettle bells and a trx strap. Just doing a bit of toning at the mo until baby is here. U can type anything in YouTube there must be millions of videos. Also cardio if u pick up a mat too maybe. Depends on your fitness /capabilities etc

Advertisement