Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Importing from Gunfire.pl?

Options
  • 22-03-2016 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I recently played my first game of airsoft at Viper Airsoft in Sligo, and had a great time. I've been looking into AEGs, and came across a very nice CYMA CM.032A M14 on Gunfire.pl for €160. This is far more affordable than the nearest airsoft retailer. I plan on asking them to downgrade it to shoot between 300-310 FPS, but are there any other laws that I'd need to take into consideration when ordering from another European country? Also, does anyone have any experience with the gun? Thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭T.C.

Hi Evil... I get a fair bit from gunfire. Service has always been good, and the downgrade service works effectively (I've had it done twice), and there aren't any other laws you need to be concerned with - customs aren't really interested in stuff being sent in the EU anyway, they mostly concentrate on stuff from outside sadly... Don't have experience of your M14 though... Good luck with it

Advertisement