Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Group Coaching

Options
  • 21-03-2016 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking for a change in my training routine. I have been training inconsistently in commercial gyms for years now without ever achieving desirable results. I have become aware of small group coaching (classes of 6-8 people) and this kind of structure appeals to me. Can anyone recommend somewhere in South Dublin (I live in Cabinteely) that runs these classes and also advise on a ballpark figure for the monthly investment. Somewhere with barbells and power racks would be preferred.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I can't recommend anywhere over there, but expect to pay €120-200.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

AM Fitness in Terenure does small classes, and is really excellent. Barbells are used for squats and deadlifts but there's a large focus on gymnastic strength stuff (rings, handstands). If you're looking for a change from commercial gyms it could hit the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭julio arca

Thanks for the reply's guys. Sadly terenure is a bit beyond reach. I will have a look out for some more places around Blackrock & Dun Laoire.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,111 ✭✭✭COH

julio arca wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply's guys. Sadly terenure is a bit beyond reach. I will have a look out for some more places around Blackrock & Dun Laoire.

Synergy Strength & Conditioning in Dun Laoighre

Advertisement