Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness program for over 40s

Options
  • 20-03-2016 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi I am a reasonably active late 40s male who has started the gym a coupe of months ago and am looking for advice. I am trying to add some muscle whilst shifting a little around the middle (not too much in fairness!) to try and achieve that lean muscular physique of a fitness cover model, well okay as close as I can realistically get towards that!!! Currently I do about three days of weights for around 40mins with a 5km warm up on the treadmill before. Also looking at adding supplements to help achieve this and was leaning towards maxi muscle products such as promax lean with thermobol and zma capsules. Was looking for advice on these and possible lean shredded 'cover model(!)' training programmes/tips. Not sure if I should be taking promax lean or promax extreme or just plain old promax?! Any advice much appreciated re training diet and supplements 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Promax Lean is just a protein shake with some B vitamins and caffeine added. As for Thermobol, kinda reads like caffeine + multivit.

To be honest, they're probably not going to make the difference you think they are though, to be fair, I don't know what you expect from them

Advertisement