Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi 4 camera cctv kit

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Bought this system and considering returning it, I've it working when hardwired to the router but cannot get WiFi connection working, I've enabled port forwarding on router but no difference, not sure if its because I need a ddns service.

Is anyone using the system and mobile app with WiFi only and having a successful experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maridianpr

Anyone have this operating remotely on 4G smartphone. I’ve checked the main menu on the Hdd box itself, and in both NPView and MKvsion and it will not operate over 4G.

Working fine, from home broadband network.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭shovel

Hi.

I know I'm bringing up an old thread but did anyone get remote viewing working again since the original app is not available anymore

Advertisement