Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 32 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Payet in
    Silva out

Tempted by
    Lukaku out for Martial or Rashford also

Taughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Bellerin in for Kompany last night. Will hold 2nd FT until after the internationals.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Wildcard in play. A week early but decided to go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I'm probably taking Sigurdsson out for a Chelsea midfielder. Fabregas is tempting but finding it hard to believe he'll produce again this week so Willian is perhaps the "safer" option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Likely getting in a Chelsea player, Willian or Fabregas most likely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,655 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Contemplating Vardy to Sturridge....likely won't happen though as Hodgson will probably personally break Sturridge's hip and/or hamstrings during international training.

Other than that, might do Williams to Ivan or Captain Fail Siggy to Fabregas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Oscar is the maverick Chelsea mid pick (besides Traore). Looked dangerous on MOTD and could be on pens over Cesc since he was off the pitch against West Ham. Downsides are his minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

dahat wrote: »

Think I'll go for it too, want Sanchez and Payet back in and not happy with gks. Really tempted to take a punt on Sturridge but it's probably only a matter of time before he's injured again.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Think I'll go for it too, want Sanchez and Payet back in and not happy with gks. Really tempted to take a punt on Sturridge but it's probably only a matter of time before he's injured again.

I'd love to have Sturridge but i just cant see hin staying fit either.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

Siggy>Payet
    Silva>Sanchez for no hits but spreading the bank thin leaving 0.2 ITB looks like what I'll be going for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Kompany too ivanovic with one... Have 2 Chelsea then and might even get a third as villa are muck...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭lougal88

dahat wrote: »

What's the plan?
    WC 32
    BB 34
    TC 37?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Any good punt suggestions for this week ?

I've got 2 free transfers and I'm wildcarding next week

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Rikand wrote: »
    Any good punt suggestions for this week ?

I've got 2 free transfers and I'm wildcarding next week

Too early with the internationals really but I'm thinking Defoe or getting some Chelsea players for the Villa game!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

With butland out I'm tempted to keeps Siggy for another week ! But would have to sell Arnie ........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Likewise! Currently trying to decide who to ship out for Payet - Arnie or Siggy - until I WC next week.

Likewise! Currently trying to decide who to ship out for Payet - Arnie or Siggy - until I WC next week.

My other option is Willian but they play villa ! If any of the 3 pick up an injury that would make my mind up !
    All 3 will be gone within 2 weeks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Siggy->Antonio

• Registered Users Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Has to get Butland out, went for Schmeichal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

My preWC punt will now have to be a keeper! I see Cech may be back at the weekend so either him (WAT) or Courtois (avl)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Butland out for Courtois probably. Take advantage of the Villa game before I play the wildcard next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

keano_afc wrote: »
    Butland out for Courtois probably. Take advantage of the Villa game before I play the wildcard next week.

Probably the same for me. I was annoyed because it was "stopping" me from replacing Sigurdsson with Willian.

I currently have Ozil, Mahrez, Alli, Payet, Aguero, Kane and Vardy. So I would be very unsure who to bench for Willian.

I see Given is red-flagged, anyone know if he's fit to return? I wonder will Stoke have to play Haugaard, it could make Sigurdsson a good option anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

keano_afc wrote: »

I'll probably do this too along with Fabregas in for Silva. 1 week punt, may as well gamble on Chelsea.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Aenaes wrote: »
    Probably the same for me. I was annoyed because it was "stopping" me from replacing Sigurdsson with Willian.

I currently have Ozil, Mahrez, Alli, Payet, Aguero, Kane and Vardy. So I would be very unsure who to bench for Willian.

I see Given is red-flagged, anyone know if he's fit to return? I wonder will Stoke have to play Haugaard, it could make Sigurdsson a good option anyway.

Given is back in full training but has no gametime for months. Hard to know which option Hughes will go for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Dubliner28

Lukaku out this GW

Who to bring in is the big question. Welbeck Giroud Rashford Martial or Vardy
    Already have Kane and Augero

With Everton's double game week next week im bringing him back in. but cant see him scoring big at Old Trafford

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Dubliner28 wrote: »
    With Everton's double game week next week im bringing him back in. but cant see him scoring big at Old Trafford
    Just checked the stats - he's never scored at OT. Got a hattrick against them for WBA a few years back, but never scored against United for Everton.

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Just checked the stats - he's never scored at OT. Got a hattrick against them for WBA a few years back, but never scored against United for Everton.

I am having a hard job picking 4 of my 5 mids
    I may well bench lukaku now after reading this !

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm wildcarding next week and have 1 free transfer this week. Looking at doing something like van Dijk out for Cresswell. I think the Hammers have a good chance of keeping a clean sheet home to Crystal Palace. Cresswell was also very impressive against Chelsea.

I'm wildcarding next week and have 1 free transfer this week. Looking at doing something like van Dijk out for Cresswell. I think the Hammers have a good chance of keeping a clean sheet home to Crystal Palace. Cresswell was also very impressive against Chelsea.

I am also considering a hammers defender strongly
    cresswell is a full million more than the others but he was whono was buying due to his attacking threat
    but then I looked at his attacking points .......3 assists all in first 10 gameweeks
    1 goal gw18
    now I don't know ! could use that money better elsewhere I think. may even go for Adrian yet as I have Elliot for 35 anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

Hart and Butland injured.
    Have one FT and need a goalie.
    Thinking Kasper Schmeichel.
    Thoughts?

Advertisement