Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NO AGE CARD NO PASSPORT HELP

Options
  • 16-03-2016 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys I'm 19 during the summer and I'm going to Dublin on a night out in a week and my passport has recently been sent away to get renewed and I've only applied for an age card yesterday so it wont be here on time, I have an GNIB card which is a card for people not born in the EU (can use when travelling by Ferry to around Europe) I normally use that to go out where I live (small county) I've been in Dublin once but we didn't go to a big night club so I got in everywhere I go I use my GNIB card but I'm a bit worried they wont take it in Dublin, does anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭vrusinov

You'll be grand.
    Old design of GNIB card had "this is not ID" written on the back. I still used it as ID everywhere in Dublin, no questions were asked (although, I'm not 19 anymore :( ).

Also, I'd suggest getting a driving license which can be legally used in many places as ID.

PS: I think some of the clubs 21+

Advertisement