Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy affordable good quality clothes?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

House of Fraser have a good sale at the moment just bought a Karen Millen top and dress for £85. Got 10% student discount too

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭dorito92

anyone know where to get good cardigans that won't go all bobbly, and are light enough for summer..or whatever bit of a summer we get here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

dorito92 wrote: »
    anyone know where to get good cardigans that won't go all bobbly, and are light enough for summer..or whatever bit of a summer we get here lol

My best ones are from S Oliver, Esprit and New Look (a couple of years ago). I wash them in a laundry bag at max 40 degrees and dry on a hanger, never in the dryer, and none of them have gone bobbly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

S Oliver are hit and miss. I have some stuff that is washing great and a lot that is not. For whatever reason their men's stuff seems to be a lot better quality. OH buys a lot from them and it washes very well. I think the material is probably more important than the make.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭tickingclock

I find Zara cardigans excellent quality. Always wash at 30 degrees and never dry in the tumble dryer

• Advertisement
Advertisement