Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gratitude is an Attitude

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭The flying mouse

Day 29

You cannot do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it will be too late." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Day 30

In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." Dietrich Bonhoeffer

It was both a small challenge and a kinda opening of my mind in a little more way in writing these gratitude every morning, It kept me calm in a few work related instances just by reading back over in what I put here, glad I did it.

Here's a few more gratitude quotes just to leave it at that .

"I truly believe we can either see the connections, celebrate them, and express gratitude for our blessings, or we can see life as a string of coincidences that have no meaning or connection. For me, I'm going to believe in miracles, celebrate life, rejoice in the views of eternity, and hope my choices will create a positive ripple effect in the lives of others. This is my choice." Mike Ericksen

"Gratitude also opens your eyes to the limitless potential of the universe, while dissatisfaction closes your eyes to it." Stephen Richards

"Gratitude and attitude are not challenges; they are choices." Robert Braathe

"They both seemed to understand that describing it was beyond their powers, the gratitude that spreads through your body when a burden gets lifted, and the sense of homecoming that follows, when you suddenly remember what it feels like to be yourself." Tom Perrotta

"Gratitude is more of a compliment to yourself than someone else." Raheel Farooq

"In life, one has a choice to take one of two paths: to wait for some special day--or to celebrate each special day." Rasheed

"This a wonderful day. I've never seen this one before." Maya Angelou

Advertisement