Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW30 matchday thread

Options
1171819202123»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Rodgeb

Delighted with 61 points after captain Aguero nearly ruined my weekend.

The last 2 GW have seen a jump from 555k to 394k. With all my chips intact hopefully this is the start of a late surge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

63. If only I captained Kane over Aguero I could've had serious top 1k aspirations by seasons end

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

I've not paid any attention to rises drops etc last few weeks so hadn't looked at my team value
    100 with 8.4 in the bank !
    Not even sure how it has risen so much !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Casual leading my main league had 6 playing players. All my planning and thinkering. I beat him by only 1pt. Captain Vardy strikes for him again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Invincible

58 pts, up a couple thousand to 70k.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭sword1

82 gives a 6k gameweek rank and a rise from 50 k to 20 k

63 brings me up to 5286 highest rank of the season. Kane (C) hurt in mini leagues though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Up 7k this week to 8k.
    I've had a good 4 weeks but with no WC or triple captain I'm going to have to play very clever to keep progressing.
    Banking the transfer this week and hopefully double gameweeks will be sorted out by April 1st.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,715 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

64 takes me from 53k to 38k. Captain Kane saved the GW after a shocking Saturday. Awaiting DGW news now before firming up wildcard plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

38(-4), safe to say that it was as bad a week as I can remember, happy to report that I'm a bit more calm about these things this year, I was even hoping one of my defenders would lose his clean sheet last night, really, really wishing for it.
    Still clinging onto page 1 of the boards pay league where my score actually looks like it must be a mistake, next lowest is 48.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

38(-4), safe to say that it was as bad a week as I can remember, happy to report that I'm a bit more calm about these things this year, I was even hoping one of my defenders would lose his clean sheet last night, really, really wishing for it.
    Still clinging onto page 1 of the boards pay league where my score actually looks like it must be a mistake, next lowest is 48.

The 48 is me. Could have been worse as I wasn't going to get kane in. Down to 8k myself. Got hammered in the harps cup qfinal also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

Up to 874. Simpson the hero last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,385 ✭✭✭Shedite27

2 very nice weeks in a row for me...

OR: 489k --> 303k --> 198k

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Shedite27 wrote: »
    2 very nice weeks in a row for me...

OR: 489k --> 303k --> 198k

Something similar with 426 - 292 - 202.

Trying not to dwell on the what ifs (as I've had a few this season) but still can't believe I had a "didn't confirm team" error, especially one so costly. I always check and double check FPL stuff.

So can't help feeling this was a great week that could have been an amazing week as I'd have ended on 160k.

Right. That's me. I promise I'll shut up about it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Only saw bits of the match last night. When did wijnaldum move deep. He was playing cm the last 10 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

63 points is pretty satisfying. 850k to 500k in two weeks, let's do this!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,779 ✭✭✭Benimar

Only saw bits of the match last night. When did wijnaldum move deep. He was playing cm the last 10 mins.

When Townsend came on for Anita, around the 55 min mark I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

66 for me. Double Leicester defence more than negating Vardy's assist.

Another 100k rise this week up to 272k from 372k. That's 300k rise in 2 GWs now and about 540k rise in 5 weeks. I've been outside the 1 million barrier for 12 GWs this year and as late as GW21 at 1.2m.

Hopefully I can keep this up for the next 2/3 weeks before 3 of the craziest gameweeks known to man will begin from GW34 and who knows what's possible if things were to go our way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

61 points for me.

Have recovered from my awful slide from mid-Jan to mid-Feb, which saw me fall from 80k to 250k. The last 4 solid weeks see me back up to 115k and aiming for a top 50k finish at least. Still have my triple captain, bench boost and wildcard to play, so feeling optimistic.

Now for a couple of GW punts until I wildcard in GW33!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

59 for the week which is about 6-7 points behind the average. My Eriksen vs their Alli was the difference.

No complaints, 420k to 130k in 5 weeks. My worst ever rank in 8 years was 75k (2013/2014 season) so I want to surpass that. Top 50k would be amazing.

• Advertisement

FutureGuy wrote: »
    59 for the week which is about 6-7 points behind the average. My Eriksen vs their Alli was the difference.

No complaints, 420k to 130k in 5 weeks. My worst ever rank in 8 years was 75k (2013/2014 season) so I want to surpass that. Top 50k would be amazing.

Top 50K should be no problem for you :) I'm after going from 30k to 5k in about 4 weeks so you could easily go higher with good planning and high scoring dgws. Aim high :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Up 3 places from 47th to 44, thought 63 could have seen me drop, so I'm pretty happy. Was looking bad at 4 on Saturday when I had like 5 points

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

In GW 8 I was on 6.5k now on GW 30 I'm at 7.5k

Riding on a road to nowhere.....

In GW 8 I was on 6.5k now on GW 30 I'm at 7.5k

Riding on a road to nowhere.....

Nowhere yeah..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

FHFC wrote: »
    Nowhere yeah..... :rolleyes:

I know, I know. But I feel like I'm in quicksand, I've had big leads in money leagues just evaporate over the last few weeks, seems like everybody is catching up on me, I'm staying roughly the same but they're all coming for me and some have over took me.

I know, I know. But I feel like I'm in quicksand, I've had big leads in money leagues just evaporate over the last few weeks, seems like everybody is catching up on me, I'm staying roughly the same but they're all coming for me and some have over took me.

I was 'stuck' around 5k for nearly half of last season.

All you need is one good week. Be grateful not to be losing ground. Its a quick fall from there to 20 or 30k as I found out last year before clawing back to 5.3k....

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

65 points to end with. A 17k rise from 57k to 40k. I missed out on that Leicester CS as I had Schmeichel on the bench with 6 points instead of Butland's 1. Picking the correct goalkeeper has been one of my main headaches this season. Coming into the home straight for the season now and still huge gains can be made.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

57 points. Went from 13k to 12k. Just need a push now to reach the top 10k.

Advertisement