Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&S 50% off sale

Options
  • 08-03-2016 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

In store and online - good selection all 50% off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Does it include socks 'n' jocks? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭James Delaney

ams wrote: »
    In store and online - good selection all 50% off.

Yes the usual sale - A Junk Sale at least for men.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Ladies lingerie sale was really good anyway!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,069 ✭✭✭✭beertons

And the booze? Particulary the cava.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yes the usual sale - A Junk Sale at least for men.

There was a good selection of jocks & socks there yesterday. Picked up a couple of bits.

Cheers OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭mel123

Damn this thread, just spent €70 on bras (in fairness badly needed) :-)

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭Sappy404

RunRoryRun wrote: »

Good spot!

It's a v. large fit according to one review.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭RunRoryRun

Anyone know how to find the clearance stuff on the site? Like that jumper. It's not visible through normal categories (sale or full price) so must be another "sale" type search term we can use to find clearance. Happened upon it through a banner ad on boards. Have tried searching the site for "Sale", "All Sale", "Clearance" etc.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,648 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

RunRoryRun wrote: »

Nice one cheers. I'm normally a Large, but I bought a jacket from M&S recently and Medium fitted perfectly, also the same for their vests, so I imagine this one will be the same.

Who knows they might let me exchange for a Large in something else if it's too small :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,338 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I usually have togo down a size with M&S stuff especially the Autograph gear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

Any codes here?

NEWSLETTER5 works for a fiver off and if you register on their site you can get a tenner off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

Sappy404 wrote: »
    Good spot!

It's a v. large fit according to one review.
    Nope, they're fine. I bought the 3 colours recently for just over a tenner a piece. Medium is medium. Great price currently if you can get your size.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

dodzy wrote: »
    Nope, they're fine. I bought the 3 colours recently for just over a tenner a piece. Medium is medium. Great price currently if you can get your size.

I bought a jumper from them before and a medium was very definitely a large fit.

I'm 5'9 and slightly heavy, normally a medium and this was swimming on me, unwearable. I bought other mediums off them that fit fine, so it depends on the jumper

• Registered Users Posts: 9,934 ✭✭✭dodzy

I bought a jumper from them before and a medium was very definitely a large fit.

I'm 5'9 and slightly heavy, normally a medium and this was swimming on me, unwearable. I bought other mediums off them that fit fine, so it depends on the jumper
    Agreed, but I can assure those in the link above are sized as they should be:)

NEWSLETTER5 works for a fiver off and if you register on their site you can get a tenner off.

Doesn't work against all the deals.. like the €7.99 one :)

dodzy wrote: »
    Agreed, but I can assure those in the link above are sized as they should be:)

I'll find out on Sunday ;)

Everything I've tried M&S-wise is a size-up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

First time registration only!?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I got a lovely red coat and some nice shoes.
    My postman will moan at me again :)

• Advertisement

madmoe wrote: »
    First time registration only!?

I've used the code several times - I never log in though iykwim - ie check out as guest

I've used the code several times - I never log in though iykwim - ie check out as guest

What is this code please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

What is this code please?

I presume they mean the code they posted earlier from post #14

duridian wrote: »
    I presume they mean the code they posted earlier from post #14

Tried it and it would not work :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭itsallok

Tried it and it would not work :-(

It's case sensitive as far as I remember, try 'NEWSLETTER5' instead of 'newsletter5'. I used it on Monday with no issues, check out as guest and use again.

itsallok wrote: »
    It's case sensitive as far as I remember, try 'NEWSLETTER5' instead of 'newsletter5'. I used it on Monday with no issues, check out as guest and use again.

Tried as guest and it still said it was not accepted....maybe I did something wrong? Anyhow, items ordered now.

Thanks,
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

How does the register on their site work? Do you create an account and they email a code?

How does the register on their site work? Do you create an account and they email a code?

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Newsletter-Signup/Newsletter,en_IE,pg.html

You have to sign up to their newsletter

I mentioned it before but for the record:

NEWSLETTER5 does not work for all items!

:)

(I'm assuming it only kicks in for orders over a certain value)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

mrcheez wrote: »
    I mentioned it before but for the record:

NEWSLETTER5 does not work for all items!

:)

(I'm assuming it only kicks in for orders over a certain value)

Correct...you have to spend €35 minimum.

Terms below says does not apply on sale items but it does actually work (the WELCOME10 code does not apply to sale items though but will work where there is a one-off time limited discount, say 25% for 24 hours). Note the dates! :D

"Get a discount of €5 when you spend €35 or more on Womenswear, Menswear, Kidswear, Lingerie and Home Furnishings. For discount enter code NEWSLETTER5 at checkout. Sale items are excluded. All items are available for sale individually. Offer commences 05/08/2013 and ends 05/02/2014 online at marksandspencer.ie only. Discount will be shown at checkout. Please check relevant delivery terms & conditions online. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply across all items. Marks and Spencer Ireland Ltd. has the right to pause this offer at any time. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Subject to availability."

Advertisement