Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private consultant blood test request

Options
  • 08-03-2016 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

I'm guessing this may be a good place to ask this question. I seen a private consultant in tallaght hospital today and she gave me a green blood test request form. She said I can come back in the morning to get the bloods taken but I'm confused since I always had to book blood tests online with tallaght hospital? Being a private consultant mean I can just walk into the blood testing section and get it done? I forgot to ask her this earlier :/. I paid a big consultation fee and I'm hoping I won't be charged for this blood test.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭size5

I'm guessing this may be a good place to ask this question. I seen a private consultant in tallaght hospital today and she gave me a green blood test request form. She said I can come back in the morning to get the bloods taken but I'm confused since I always had to book blood tests online with tallaght hospital? Being a private consultant mean I can just walk into the blood testing section and get it done? I forgot to ask her this earlier :/. I paid a big consultation fee and I'm hoping I won't be charged for this blood test.

Patients of Tallaght have blood taken in a different department than if your doctor is asking to get them taken. If patient of the hospital no need book appt buts it's in different part of the hospital and it's well organised!!

Advertisement