Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 7-3-2016

Options
  • 07-03-2016 12:44pm

Chicago tonight so I don't expect Roman to return just yet.

Shane McMahon due to appear.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

would love it if Punk was to troll the WWE by buying a ticket for it and being visible on the hard cam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

would love it if Punk was to troll the WWE by buying a ticket for it and being visible on the hard cam.

I was just going to say something about Punk being on the show, it wouldnt surprise me if they have worked on a publicity deal between him, Vince and Dana for Wrestlemania season.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,578 ✭✭✭✭briany

You can never say never in wrestling, and it would be brilliant to see Punk on a WWE show as a conspicuous spectator, but I feel like not enough time has passed to heal the rift between the parties. Things may change depending on how Punk's UFC career, and other ventures, pan out. For now, Punk's attitude to WWE is like that towards an old ex - he's over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

wwe2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Well falconarrow, the guy on Reddit, has told everyone to expect another surprise tonight so you never know.

CM Punk will fight for Shane and be responsible for Vince leaving the company. Finally, Vengeance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,145 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

J. Marston wrote: »
    Well falconarrow, the guy on Reddit, had told everyone to expect another surprise tonight so you never know.

CM Punk will fight for Shane and be responsible for Vince leaving the company. Finally, Vengeance!

I'm well over Punk at this stage, but Christ, that would be incredibly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,578 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well falconarrow, the guy on Reddit, has told everyone to expect another surprise tonight so you never know.

Too soon for Cena or Rollins surprise return or maybe time for Mama McMahon aka Linda to show up

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,775 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Too soon for Cena or Rollins surprise return or maybe time for Mama McMahon aka Linda to show up

To introduce Mick Foley as the special guest referee in the hell in a cell.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,987 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Loughc wrote: »
    To introduce Mick Foley as the special guest referee in the hell in a cell.

Ohhhh how brilliant

Really it's not really a huge surprise

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I won't get to watch this one live unfortunately because I have to get up at half 6 in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing Y2AJ vs. The New Day though, I wonder what happens.

• Advertisement

Why do WWE never have shows in the United Center in Chicago? Holds more than the Rosemount and I'm sure they could sell it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I guess the Rosemont Horizon is always used because that's just where they've gone for years?

I guess the Rosemont Horizon is always used because that's just where they've gone for years?

United Center was built for the Bulls a good few years ago and holds nearly 10,000 more. Just always thought it was strange they never held shows there especially in a city where they always get good crowds. Higher costs maybe.

Ah Vince

• Registered Users Posts: 21,376 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

That Undertaker gong into Vince's theme was pure genius.

Shane won't beat taker as easy as those lame security guys. Thought the lon were going to come out and attack Shane

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Shane won't beat taker as easy as those lame security guys. Thought the lon were going to come out and attack Shane

No man can handle Shane's lightning punches.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Second time Chicago got teased like that...remember Cult Of Personality and Paul Heyman?

Although Michaels trolling Montreal with Bret Hart and then Hulk Hogan music was the funniest.

Some deep lines in that segment..."my biggest creation will take out my biggest failure". Ouch

They should Neville a game of thrones type gimmick. I can imagine him being a nightwatchman

Vince and the McMahons don't hold back at the domestic personal insults. What are the grandkids thinking 'does grandpa hate daddy '

Glad to see they're going with Owens vs. Zayn for Mania, he could be the next Daniel Bryan figure, the kind of guy who can get every single fan behind him.

• Advertisement

Guessing that was the big surprise. Cool to see Sami on the main roster.

What's with the bloody camera cuts? When Sami was punching Owens on the ground, they changed the camera angle half a dozen times in about 3 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Yea i hope its owens v zayn at mania. Have a multi-man ladder match for us title instead

Guessing that was the big surprise. Cool to see Sami on the main roster.

What's with the bloody camera cuts? When Sami was punching Owens on the ground, they changed the camera angle half a dozen times in about 3 seconds.

Thought that was weird myself, some guy in the truck must have Parkinson's.

Off topic but watching on a stream and just saw an ad for Hershey's Cookie Pizza.

America, you disgust me.

Off topic but watching on a stream and just saw an ad for Hershey's Cookie Pizza.

America, you disgust me.

Goodfellas do one too. It. Is. Vile.

Brie still getting the sympathy pops.

Go away, Lana.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

we're really going into a wrestlemania where the main even is a match between the undertaker and Shane mcmahon...

we're really going into a wrestlemania where the main even is a match between the undertaker and Shane mcmahon...

Nope. It's even worse than that. The main event will be HHH vs. Reigns. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Just realised the Allstate Arena was where Shane McMahon had possibly the most famous moment of the career when he leapt onto the Big Show from a massive height at Backlash 2001 - they showed a clip of it during that summary of Shane's career.

Surprised he didn't mention it.

Advertisement