Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 28 Matchday Thread

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

48 points. Happy with that.

Antonio punished me again for getting rid of him instead of Payet.

Williams on bench, but no chance I would start him against Arsenal anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sickened I didn't start Butland, that 7 point swing on him over Cech would have been huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

36. Those 8 pts deficit between Dawson & Wollscheid are sickening.

Top 10k avg is 36.7. Overall 35.2. Chance of a grey arrow here :P...

- edit -
    Nope. Red arrow. 4k down to 108k :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,567 ✭✭✭patmac

patmac wrote: »
    MOTD beckons so will see ye around midnight last time I did this it worked out spectacularly with my highest score of the season, the time before it was my lowest, would settle for a 'not too bad' this time.On 32 from 5 with 6 to go,Cech, Bellerin,Toby, Arnie, Payet and Kane.

Well that was meh 14 from 6, funny old game Saint.

patmac wrote: »
    Well that was meh 14 from 6, funny old game Saint.

I gave up after the Arsenal game (had Cech and Ozil(c)) wish I had stayed patient after the Firmino haul! First time I've gone and watched MOTD without knowing the results, can't say it really added any extra enjoyment though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

38 points, could see a grey arrow, no real movement from anyone in my money leagues, another week ticked off. Aguero captain fail, but nearly all captains failed bar Costa.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

OR updated. FFFIX a little off for me. A slight drop back from last night but still my 8th green arrow from 9. 576k to 532k. No stopping me....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

OR updated.

48 points = GW rank 314k

86k places up from 481k to 395k.

Not good enough to celebrate with a champagne, more like a Dutch Gold moment:D

God damn, no grey arrow, I dropped 42 places!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Up over 37,500 places to 154k with 46. I'm still fairly confident I can break into that top 50k by season's end although it'll be tough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

200k rise from where I started this week leaves me at 250k, but even more importantly I've narrowed down the leader in my league to 80 points, which seems doable! Was 100+ points behind at one stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

42 sees me up to 27k from 32k. Bringing in Costa and captaining him was one of my moves of the season.

Lesson of the week: always double check your team. I thought I had moved Daniels onto the pitch and VVD off it but fooked up, that cost me five points.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

43 brings me up 3k to 12k.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

After 6 green arrows in the last 7 gws I've finally caught my main work rival, he's been ahead of me all season and hasn't got a clue. Still 100 points off top spoto thou, probably out of reach at this stage even if I value the 3 chips if I have left at about 30 or 40 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Inspector Coptoor

siblers wrote: »
    Sickened I didn't start Butland, that 7 point swing on him over Cech would have been huge.

I feel that pain.
    Between Captaining Ozil over Payet/Mahrez and playing Cech over Butland, I'm down 11 points.

35 for the GW and a 12k drop to 124k OR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

gimmick wrote: »
    Please please please let Arno be quiet and Walters be Stokes main man (or at least score/assist)

Left Mahrez on the bench so wouldn't be too sad if Ali doesnt play.

An Arsenal clean sheet with captain Ozil doing some damage would also be nice.

In fact if all the above happens I will put €10 to a local charity.

:(

31 all out. Distasrous week. Lost ground all round :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

45 points lands me up to 574k, up about 75k for the week. Which suggests one mammoth score could take me up a few 100k. I haven't given up hope of a 5 figure finish this season yet :pac:

....yet, it's the indifferent hope that kills you :P

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Poker Face

Poker Face wrote: »
    My 19 pts from Luk (c) huth Marrez and Vardy moved me up 4K from 77K.

I fear alot of that "gain" will be wiped out tonight. :(

How wrong I was. 44pts for the week that moves me up to 63K so up 14K this week.. No big scoring capts last night helped. My move of Kane to Luk gained me 6 pts as I would have Capt Ozil if I had stook with Kane.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I gave up after the Arsenal game (had Cech and Ozil(c)) wish I had stayed patient after the Firmino haul! First time I've gone and watched MOTD without knowing the results, can't say it really added any extra enjoyment though.

I done the same thing. Was painful to watch.

35 points :( lost a lot of ground.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

10k back to 12.5k with 35. No real damage done.

Still in 2nd in the Boards pay league which is the main goal now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Surprised that 40 gives me a decent rise of 3k places to 25k. It felt like a poor GW although happy to see my only keeper Butland back to form.

This is my highest position of the season so far but still a long way off last season's top 1000 placing, still though 1 good month and you'd never know....

• Registered Users Posts: 33,046 ✭✭✭✭CSF

57 is about as good as I could have hoped for given on Tuesday night I had amassed Vardy (c), Mahrez, Fuchs and Courtois. Smith coming off the bench for Walker, along with Firmino, Sanchez, Payet and Wollscheid saved the day in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Moved up about 350 places to 739 with my 45.

46 sees me rise to 145th

46 sees me rise to 145th

Keep her lit, you must be buzzing!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,107 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

46 sees me rise to 145th
    ElTel wrote: »
    Moved up about 350 places to 739 with my 45.

Well LA DE DA.... Aren't ye a great couple of boyos! :)

Best of luck in the run in lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Only watching MOTD now, probably already mentioned but, jesus last night could have been so different. Sanchez hits the post twice, Giroud hits post from Mert assist and Arnie (c) hits post last min. 41 does give me another green arrow since WC, but still at 700k. 22pts off second (veteran) and 72pts off first (casual!). Still hoping to come first. Also tempted to TC Aguero and keep bench boost for DGW.

Advertisement