Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade locations all over the world

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Thanks Brownfinger , will try Modern pinball and a Barcade.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Spheradelic

Thanks Eddhorse for that. I have used the map myself multiple times already (reason why I started to build it in the first place). Enjoy it! If you find more (b)arcades feel free to let me know. But of course the map isn't finished until all (b)arcades of the known galaxy are mapped! :D

I noticed you dont have sunshine or modern pinball on the map,is it because they are pinball only?

Correct, the criteria I use is that the location should have at least 10 working arcade machines excluding any pinball and/or redemption machines. As a consequence if there are pinball locations / museums on the map they will have at least the 10 arcade machines. The map really is dedicated to arcade machines gaming. But pinballs are a great addition. 

I will check out the locations and add them if they fulfill the criteria. Today I added the Silverball Museums which have an awesome collection of pinball machines but additionally 24+ arcade machines. These combinations are golden to be honest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,305 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

does Dr Quirkeys still have arcade machines as I thought it was all fruit machines now?
    also is Century City still there?

• Advertisement

Hey Guys, currently there are more than 400 arcade locations on the map. If you have any additional suggestions please let me know. So far we have 17 arcade locations in Ireland but I am sure there are plenty more. 

Also outside of Ireland I am still looking for additional locations in for example France or Germany. 

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Supermacs Ennis Road in Limerick definitely has 10 or if not close to it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭geotrig

They got rid of the manx TT after all this time :( ,although it was a very sorry sight (green screens,broken in many many ways etc )along with other machines there ,They did sort some of them out a bit not so long ago... the motorbike games there now are really naff crap though.

Would it do justice for arcade gamers to add this location to the map guys?
    With the latest update we now have 424 locations on the map. If you have more suggestions please let me know here or submit them through the website. 
    Not sure where the traditional Irish go to on holiday but does anyone know of any arcades in Spain or Portugal?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

There's an Arcade in Matagorda Centre in Lanzarote if that's any good to ya , There's also one on the strip in Puerto Del Carmen

• Advertisement
Advertisement