Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infiniti R100 rower?

Options
  • 27-02-2016 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭

Anyone have one or used one? Looking for a new rower for home use, would love the concept 2 but a little too expensive plus I wouldn't buy used. The R100 seems to get pretty good reviews so it looks the best option out there for price, only €850 new. So if anyone has used one please let me know what you think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭PowerToWait

Wailin wrote: »
    only €850 new.

I know you didn't ask but you'll get a very good C2 second hand for that or less. They're bombproof and will hold resale value a lot better than that other machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Blackclaret

I know you didn't ask but you'll get a very good C2 second hand for that or less. They're bombproof and will hold resale value a lot better than that other machine.

Have been on look out for a 2ndH C2, you know of anywhere in Ire. that stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,414 ✭✭✭Wailin

Have been on look out for a 2ndH C2, you know of anywhere in Ire. that stock.

There's a few on donedeal but not sure of condition and one on adverts as well. Got the r100 in the end and it's a very good rower, solid and good programs etc. Probably not up to concept 2 standard but 450-500 cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Blackclaret

Hope it goes well for you Wallin, the ability to programe resistence adjustments mid workout would really add a dimension to erging which lets face it can be quite monotonous. Interval training in particular though punishing is a super burn.

Advertisement