Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Paddy Power Website Unresponsive/Freezing

• 26-02-2016 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭ ZeroThreat

I seem to have major problems using their website with both chrome and firefox. Freezing, unresponsive mousing over anything, or connection timing out. Anyone else?

Edit : N/m, seems to be working now, maybe just due to heavy traffic during the rugby game?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 794 TheHillOfDoom
    Banned

You may have a gambling problem. Ring them up and tell them that you've a problem gambling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭ ZeroThreat

You may have a gambling problem. Ring them up and tell them that you've a problem gambling.

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭ Howjoe1

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    I seem to have major problems using their website with both chrome and firefox. Freezing, unresponsive mousing over anything, or connection timing out. Anyone else?

Edit : N/m, seems to be working now, maybe just due to heavy traffic during the rugby game?

Really pissed off with it. when it's back up and running I'm withdrawing funds to a different provider.

Advertisement