Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maxi Cyclone - just on gym days?

Options
  • 26-02-2016 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Hi.
    I've just bought Maxi Cyclone and am wondering when to take it.
    I will be football training/matches 3 days a week, doing gym workouts 2 days and resting the other 2 days in the week.

So I will definitely take it on days I'm in the gym but should I also take it on days I have football and/or rest days?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The main ingredients seem to be protein (I guess whey, though it doesn't specify) and creatine, both of which should be taken daily. Specifically the creatine is 5g per scoop, which is your daily (every day) allotment, so I imagine it is meant to be taken daily. These things only matter in an on-average over the long-term sort of way, they won't have the slightest impact on any certain day.

You'd save a fortune just buying whey and creatine separately though. Marketing spiel like their "triple release protein formula" is absolute hogwash and a huge red flag.

Advertisement