Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bahama Mamas - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I picked up a PS4 over Easter and it is a fine console. Just finished playing Uncharted 4 on it. An amazing game.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    I picked up a PS4 over Easter and it is a fine console. Just finished playing Uncharted 4 on it. An amazing game.

Get GTA!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Get GTA!

Totally, we could arrange some badass car meets. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

If you haven't played the Last of Us, make that your next purchase. I couldn't recommend it highly enough - especially if you liked Uncharted. A superb game, in my top 5 of all time.

If you haven't played the Last of Us, make that your next purchase. I couldn't recommend it highly enough - especially if you liked Uncharted. A superb game, in my top 5 of all time.

I couldn't get past some bit where yer meant to stay quiet without alerting some lunatics, tried it over and over then just gave up before I put my controller through the tv. I must download the remastered version on PS4 and give it a try, a highly rated game by all accounts.

I'd also recommend checking out God of War 3 remastered. A classic hack & slash game, very enjoyable.

Horizon Zero Dawn is excellent too.

• Advertisement

I don't know if it will be my next PS4 purchase, but I will be getting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Anyone get Friday 13th? It's ****ing class. This fella screaming down the mic when I punched his head clean off, was hilarious.

418566.jpg

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Anyone get Friday 13th? It's ****ing class. This fella screaming down the mic when I punched his head clean off, was hilarious.

418566.jpg

Loved the films so would be interested in this. I've read it's in a bit of a mess at the moment with server crashes and general bugs. Might wait till single player gets released, and see if many are still playing before buying. Is it the same concept as Slasher mode in GTA (many under-powered players vs. one super powered player)?

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

TacoMan wrote: »
    Loved the films so would be interested in this. I've read it's in a bit of a mess at the moment with server crashes and general bugs. Might wait till single player gets released, and see if many are still playing before buying. Is it the same concept as Slasher mode in GTA (many under-powered players vs. one super powered player)?

Will buy it on disc when it launchs with single player. I hope thats how they will do it anyway. Looks great

Kinda like GTA slasher but 100 times the laugh that is. Even though Jason can be killed. It takes a specific set of steps and teamwork to do it, haven't seen it done yet. Jason is overpowered but just as it should be. Cry babies online asking for it to be more balanced but I hope they don't touch it. Playing as a councillor is tense as **** as you never feel like taking on Jason as it will be most certain death. Playing as Jason is as powerful and fearful as it should be. Animation is hanky as **** but it suits the 80's horror acting I think.

They just fixed a big server issue and next they are working on match making to reduce wait times. They suggest using private matches for the time being and to join communities for the game and post when you are looking for a match.

As for single player, it might just be the same mode but against mods which won't be anywhere near as good but interesting to see what they have planned.

My match from last night, laughing all the way through. The game uses proximity chat which is perfect. You can use party chat but much better with proximity. If the councillors split up, you can't hear each other unless you have found a walkie talkie. Jason can hear and talk withing proximity as well. The group of lads I was hunting last night didn't know and I could hear them and what they were planning. Was gas. I found kill moves I didn't even know I could do and listen to the reactions were hilarious. "HE THREW ME OUT THE ****ING WINDOW"

• Advertisement

Kinda like GTA slasher but 100 times the laugh that is. Even though Jason can be killed. It takes a specific set of steps and teamwork to do it, haven't seen it done yet. Jason is overpowered but just as it should be. Cry babies online asking for it to be more balanced but I hope they don't touch it. Playing as a councillor is tense as **** as you never feel like taking on Jason as it will be most certain death. Playing as Jason is as powerful and fearful as it should be. Animation is hanky as **** but it suits the 80's horror acting I think.

They just fixed a big server issue and next they are working on match making to reduce wait times. They suggest using private matches for the time being and to join communities for the game and post when you are looking for a match.

As for single player, it might just be the same mode but against mods which won't be anywhere near as good but interesting to see what they have planned.

My match from last night, laughing all the way through. The game uses proximity chat which is perfect. You can use party chat but much better with proximity. If the councillors split up, you can't hear each other unless you have found a walkie talkie. Jason can hear and talk withing proximity as well. The group of lads I was hunting last night didn't know and I could hear them and what they were planning. Was gas. I found kill moves I didn't even know I could do and listen to the reactions were hilarious. "HE THREW ME OUT THE ****ING WINDOW"

That's excellent, don't think I've ever played a game with this feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Same feature in Ark, you can make a Radio to to talk to anyone else with a radio
    Love that

Many people playing Friday the 13th? Thinking of downloading it.

Many people playing Friday the 13th? Thinking of downloading it.

Yeah more than I thought actually, we have a group chat going on ps4 and have been getting games going every night.

Yeah more than I thought actually, we have a group chat going on ps4 and have been getting games going every night.

Cool. Set it up to download tonight so hope to be on tomorrow

Cool. Set it up to download tonight so hope to be on tomorrow

Added ya to the group there.

Added ya to the group there.

Thank you

Matchmaking isnt great, i know there working on it though.

Only played two rounds, one as jason. Its really fun so far. Im sure its only gonna get better when i figure out what im doing.

Matchmaking isnt great, i know there working on it though.

Only played two rounds, one as jason. Its really fun so far. Im sure its only gonna get better when i figure out what im doing.

If you want to play as Jason more, go to customise -spawn preference, chose Jason and press square to apply. You'll still be playing as counselor more than Jason but you shouldn't be waiting long. Also AJ (rock chick) is a great counselor, her stealth rating means you have a smaller chance of appearing as a ping in Jasons view. I found very little items as her though which I'm guessing is down to low luck stat.

If you want to play as Jason more, go to customise -spawn preference, chose Jason and press square to apply. You'll still be playing as counselor more than Jason but you shouldn't be waiting long. Also AJ (rock chick) is a great counselor, her stealth rating means you have a smaller chance of appearing as a ping in Jasons view. I found very little items as her though which I'm guessing is down to low luck stat.

Ive played about seven games and been jason for three which is pretty damn good lol. Was tommy 3 out of 4 of the time i was counseler.

Gonna try her now, thanks

• Advertisement

Killing Floor 2 (one of the free PS+ games this month) is worth a look. Played it for a little bit last night, quite enjoyable in multiplayer. It's a zombie survival with a decent amount of maps. It's a shame you can't play in third person (I've read you can on pc, but you need to use a mod menu) but I'd say with a few on it'd be very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone going to but wipeout? Or durt 4?both look like really good games

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

lads ps+ is only €36.99 on psn it can be purchased and when your subscription is up it will kick in then better than €50

I see the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 17 quid or something on PSN. Is that the full game or an add-on, does anyone know? Is it worth it?

I see the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 17 quid or something on PSN. Is that the full game or an add-on, does anyone know? Is it worth it?

That's the full game, you can get the GOTY edition with both expansions for 25 I think. Best game in years, completely worth it.

That's the full game, you can get the GOTY edition with both expansions for 25 I think. Best game in years, completely worth it.

Cheers Sheehy! I've heard great things about it, and have been looking to immerse myself in something since I finished Skyrim again. BF1 and GTA are grand to drop in and out of, but there's only so much you can do of them.

Ah if you liked Skyrim, you should love this, it pisses all over Skyrim imo. Enjoy man!

Ah if you liked Skyrim, you should love this, it pisses all over Skyrim imo. Enjoy man!

:eek::mad: SACRILEGE!!

I started playing the Last of Us two nights ago. Brilliant game.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I started playing the Last of Us two nights ago. Brilliant game.

I finished The Last of Us and Red Dead Redemption in the last few weeks. It's been a good month! :D

Advertisement