Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Person trainer enquiry - Southwest Dublin

Options
  • 23-02-2016 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all,i am looking for a decent PT in South West Dublin to start me on the right track and keep me motivated,with a tailored nutrition plan and exercise programme..I have tried loads of diets,in which i lose interest in ,but i think that calling in the big guns with the know-how,would ultimately be the way for me.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,527 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Dominic Munnelly in Sandyford

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Dominic Munnelly in Sandyford
    cheers for the recommendation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Transform wrote: »
    cheers for the recommendation

I'll also be in contact in the next month or 2 once I've had a couple of injuries sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

cool as cats and if anything helps here then get working on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Transform wrote: »
    cool as cats and if anything helps here then get working on it

Got around to looking at your mobility assessment video this evening. I knew I had bad mobility issues (which have probably caused my shoulder issues, and must also have had an impact on my reoccurring knee injury), but I didn't realise how bad :eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement