Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyProtein 5 kg bag

Options
  • 23-02-2016 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the 5 kg whey supply from MyProtein. Specifically, how well it holds up after several weeks/ couple of months lying around. Does it go 'off' or very dry in the bag etc.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,368 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone has purchased the 5 kg whey supply from MyProtein. Specifically, how well it holds up after several weeks/ couple of months lying around. Does it go 'off' or very dry in the bag etc.

Cheers.

Have had no problems with it - second or third bag of it at the moment.

However, I transfer some in to a random protein tub as it is easier to access/store in the kitchen in a tub - and I leave the bag in a store press. When I have to refill the tub there is no issue with the protein powder in the bag (although its a feckin messy pain trying to transfer it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Hi there,

Cheers.

It's supposed to be dry, for starters, but it doesn't go off. But if you want, just buy a 10L tub from them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭velo.2010

It's supposed to be dry, for starters, but it doesn't go off. But if you want, just buy a 10L tub from them

I'll have a look at that tub, thanks. I was thinking more of the texture (not dry per say) going a bit funny but anyway.. Good offer on at the moment!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,577 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I'll have a look at that tub, thanks. I was thinking more of the texture (not dry per say) going a bit funny but anyway.. Good offer on at the moment!

It might go a bit if it was stored somewhere humid and not closed properly most of the time. Never had a problem with any whey I got in bags though.

Advertisement