Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awful route planner on Dublin Bus website

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

bk wrote: »
    Boulevardier clearly knows the existence of the NTA app, etc. The very valid point that Boulevardier was making is that DB shouldn't be putting out their such badly broken and useless websites and apps when they could simply use the far superior NTA apps.

I wasn't sure that he did - hence I mentioned it. None of his/her posts referenced them which would suggest that they didn't know about them.

Significant numbers of people are not aware of the NTA planners (as is clear from frequent queries here) and it is no harm to remind people that they exist, which is what I was doing, rather than, as you certainly stated (not even implied), defending DB or blaming the customer as you suggested. I wasn't, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't suggest that I was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

I tried the NTA thing as well, and had problems with it, but it was less surreal than the DB planner.

If DB offer a route planner then it should be fit for purpose as a route planner. Unfortunately, it clearly is not!

Advertisement