Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

*** Boardsie Motors Meet ***

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

Bump #42

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

I may or may not head up. Depends on how I'm feeling :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

I won't be able to make this now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

I'll 100% be there. looking forward to meeting the lads I haven't met before :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭shietpilot

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    I'll 100% be there. looking forward to meeting the lads I haven't met before :)

Same as. Need to give the car a good washing tomorrow as it's in an absolute state after some rainy backroad spins :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

So what time are you all planning heading up? 12? 12:30?

4 PM :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

cant make it either lads sunday heading to belfast for zee parade

• Registered Users Posts: 5,875 ✭✭✭Foxhole Norman

GvidoR wrote: »
    4 PM :)

You'll be a bit late :pac:

Have the car washed and all but not sure if I'll make it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭quadrifoglio verde

Chaps I've three college assignments for my masters that need urgent attention. If I get them done, I'll pop down, if I don't, I'll see you all the next time

• Advertisement

Postpone it?

GvidoR wrote: »
    Postpone it?

Yeah to Mondello Monday :pac:

So is this going ahead? We really need a skype or facebook group for things like this.

I'm planning to go anyway just in case someone turns up. If not I'll have a nice pizza and go on Boards.ie on the phone :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,792 ✭✭✭Ded_Zebra

I was hoping that the numbers would come together but they really haven't. It looks like I won't be going anyway folks, just don;t want to drive for 1.5 hours at least each way for there to be no one there. :(

In my experience of meets they only really work when the date is set in stone about 3 weeks before hand, all this changing of the dates never works out.

It's been brought up lots of times but we might as well again, I'm not sure midway really works as a location anymore, to me it seems the main contributors who are interested in meeting are largely in Leinster or Connacht. Perhaps somewhere in Longford or Westmeath would be more suited?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

I'd vote for Longford. :)

Looks like we'll have to call it off.

Longford, Athlone or Mullingar would be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

Ded_Zebra wrote: »
    I was hoping that the numbers would come together but they really haven't. It looks like I won't be going anyway folks, just don;t want to drive for 1.5 hours at least each way for there to be no one there. :(

In my experience of meets they only really work when the date is set in stone about 3 weeks before hand, all this changing of the dates never works out.

It's been brought up lots of times but we might as well again, I'm not sure midway really works as a location anymore, to me it seems the main contributors who are interested in meeting are largely in Leinster or Connacht. Perhaps somewhere in Longford or Westmeath would be more suited?

I think, longford is more central for everyone than portlaoise..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

Ive a game starting at 11 but was going to spin down after for a gawk at the alfas :P. Enjoy your Sunday anyway lads. Lovely morning here.

Advertisement