Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Charge HR heart rate data

Options
  • 16-02-2016 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I am after buying the fitbit Charge HR wristband and im trying to find a way to record just a short session to monitor heart rate. I have been able to just use the session setting on the fitbit itself but i cannot find a way to export the data to excel or some other software so i can do some comparisons with the data. I have tried exporting it as a .tcx file from the fitbit application but i cannot get anything to open it up

Is there a better app that works with the fitbit that allows me to monitor certain heart rate sessions and export them easily or is there a way to do it from the file i can export with fitbit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

The main reason I stopped using my Charge HR was because the app/website was so incredibly stubborn in letting me do anything whatsoever with the data - even customising views or sorting in a certain way was beyond it - seemingly deliberately.

Google tells me that tcx is a Garmin format for storing workout data. You can apparently access/open them using their app: http://fileinfo.com/extension/tcx

Whether these is any way to extract heart rate data I have no idea.

Advertisement