Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Physio Dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2016 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am looking for recommendations for good physio's in Dublin.
    I don't mind about the price as long as they are good, and I would be willing to travel.
    The specific problem is with my shoulder.
    Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

John

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

johnfaul wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I am looking for recommendations for good physio's in Dublin.
    I don't mind about the price as long as they are good, and I would be willing to travel.
    The specific problem is with my shoulder.
    Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

John

Pearse street physio are excellent, though they've a brand new location now near grand canal

• Registered Users Posts: 24,578 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Weepsie wrote: »
    Pearse street physio are excellent, though they've a brand new location now near grand canal

It's in Grand Canal Hotel there at the bottom of Barrow St. AFAIK it's mostly just Aidan Woods, James Sherry and Tadhg O'Mahony that operate there but I think they'll be doing appointments in Pearse St as well.

A +1 from me for them as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭LaHaine

I found Aidan Woods very good too.

But just for another option I've been to SportsMed on Kildare Street a few times lately and they are very good.

http://sportsmedireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭Billiethepup

Not a physio but a physical therapist - Mike Carswell in Blackrock. Best in Dublin by a mile in my opinion.

Advertisement