Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 free ad listings on DoneDeal

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

madmoe wrote: »
    Same here!! :mad:

Same too

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭d.lally2

madmoe wrote: »
    Same here!! :mad:

Yep, same and tried from two different email addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,596 ✭✭✭billyhead

I got an e-mail today with the vouchers. How would i know the credit has been applied to my doe deal account? I cant find my balance when I log into the website

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Trend Setter in Training

billyhead wrote: »
    I got an e-mail today with the vouchers. How would i know the credit has been applied to my doe deal account? I cant find my balance when I log into the website

You have to go and post and ad and then under payment you can utilise voucher and goes to zero for payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Bhangraman

I never received anything but I know why, I just emailed them as per OP but with empty email body so their support system did not register this as a valid ticket. When I replied to it with text in body I got a ticket created.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

^^

Have tried that and will see if it works !

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭NetNinja

d.lally2 wrote: »
    Yep, same and tried from two different email addresses.

Same here 👎

Advertisement