Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Women vs French Women (RTE2, 8pm)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

That should be a try. What is the ref on about?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Did the French 8 intend to trip up the ref?!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

vienne86 wrote: »

No idea
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Did the French 8 intend to trip up the ref?!

`Think it was accidental

• Registered Users Posts: 13,424 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I don't think I've ever seen so many high tackles in a single game in my life.

Not to mention unforced handling errors.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

She blew it before the try was scored.

• Advertisement

Stheno wrote: »
    `Think it was accidental

I'm gonna pretend it wasn't. Makes for a better story.

For heaven's sake, they just can't get the execution. This is frustrating.

Spence looks knackered.

Can't blame her, it's been a very attritional game.

For heaven's sake, they just can't get the execution. This is frustrating.

That was the exact same as last week.

Another chance blown. Story of the night really.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

and again :(

Knock ons.

Knock ons everywhere.

Some woeful passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭secondrowgal

Too many unforced errors.

Well we can't argue with the result. Ireland lost because of their own errors, mostly unforced.

We really need to learn to be more clinical. I thought the kinks would be ironed out after last week but they remain.

Some positives - Fitzpatrick was immense, line out performed better, centre partnership settling in well, Griffin (#20) had a superb cameo from the bench, as did Peat.

Negatives - the scrum, injuries to Briggs & Molloy, second row generally quiet, ball didn't really reach our wings, HOB seemed to be off the pace.

I don't see anyone else touching France this year - bar a massive shift from England. So it's their championship to lose.

Advertisement