Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where Have Moro Bars Gone?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

I used to be obsessed with moro bars, best thing going. Then a good few years ago they changed the recipe (I'm sure of it) and they were just not the same....put me off them. It was a sad time in my life :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,522 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I remember the skill and patience involved to eat the chocolate and caramel off the inside, then eating the inside afterwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Going from 3 fingers to 2 can often be disappointing.

Fcuking love me a starbar so I do.

Original Boost bars were one of most unbelievably unbelievable thing going. Then they ruined them. They they brought out moro coconut which were sexy as hell. Then they got rid of them. Bastards.

Sitting in a foreign hotel room and just had a Star Bar I picked up at the airport before my flight thanks to this thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,471 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

A close second to Snickers, the Moro was always a favourite of mine!

Speaking of bars getting smaller, the Pink Snack going from 3 fingers down to 2 was the lowest point of the downsizing.

I thought the lowest point of downsizing the pink snack was when it went from 2 fingers to none and they stopped making them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

A close second to Snickers

You mean a close second to the marathon bar.... Now I'm showing my age! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

kfallon wrote: »
    Leave the Moro in the fridge for an hour or two, defo get your money's worth then......sore jaw syndrome too but totally worth it!

You have to have a cup of tea with it though.

I had one the other week, in Boost guise, from the fridge and thankfully they taste the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭mayobumblebee

Moro is now boost
    Also bars are being reduced in size and prices increased as the tax on sweets has increased

Advertisement