Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David lloyd Donnybrook

Options
  • 10-02-2016 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Anyone here a member? Any feedback on this gym? Also if you can let me know if their membership rates. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

Anyone here a member? Any feedback on this gym? Also if you can let me know if their membership rates. Thanks!
    €1000 + per year, very well equipped, loads of trainers available (i mentor one of them so could vouch for him - Steffan) but overall you're paying for the luxury and the accessory stuff - pool, tennis, a free towel etc

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Runner2012

Depending on package you are looking at anywhere from 75 to 125 a month.

Great range of classes- great spin studio and yoga classes. Reformer Pilates is included in the membership which is a nice bonus.

Facilities are amazing- I have been a member for 12 years and unfortunately it's turned me into a horrendous gym snob!

Weekends tend to be hectic especially families and kids so if that isn't your thing I would avoid those times.

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭shutup

Runner2012 wrote: »
    Depending on package you are looking at anywhere from 75 to 125 a month.

What does the €75 package include?

Advertisement