Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 OceanCity Maryland (merged)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 seancasso95

Myself and my friend (Two lads) are heading to Ocean City MD for our J1 this summer. We were looking at accommodation and it looks cheaper (and more craic) to share with a group. Any other Irish heading there this summer looking for housemates/ have any leads on accommodation? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 justyourone

Hi, myself and 3 other girls are heading over to Ocean City on a J1 this summer and are finding it tough enough to find accommodation. Everywhere seems to be better for a bigger group of 8-12. We'd be interested in finding other people to share with, if anyone would be up for it. Are many Irish students heading over to Ocean City for the summer?

Advertisement