Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you have your English Mock today?

• 03-02-2016 5:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I was just wondering if everyone had their mocks on the same day. So, did you have your English Mock today and *what did you think of it*?

P.S Don't post hints, tips or spoilers.

Did you have your English Mock today? 5 votes

Yes, I did.
    0% 0 votes
    No, I did not.
    20% 1 vote
    I had my mocks but they were not the English papers.
    60% 3 votes
    I had my English mock today but it wasn't my first day of mocks.
    20% 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,086 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not seeing the need for the poll.
    All schools have different mock timetables.

This will be shut down very quickly if anyone posts information about what was on any paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

spurious wrote: »
    Not seeing the need for the poll.
    All schools have different mock timetables.

This will be shut down very quickly if anyone posts information about what was on any paper.

I'm not seeing the need or point of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mr Rhode Island Red

I was just wondering if everyone had their mocks on the same day. So, did you have your English Mock today and *what did you think of it*?

P.S Don't post hints, tips or spoilers.

Just came across this thread while lurking.

I don't know whether this is a troll or somebody genuinely posted something this pointless

Advertisement