Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 24 Matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Alexis starts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

This GW will be decisive. After three strong weeks, I'm hoping for a fourth!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Late switch to start Daniels over williams

• Registered Users Posts: 33,051 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Benched Alli instead of Mahrez last minute having seen their team. Praying I don't get burnt again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Chadli benched :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Ended up benching Mahrez again this week, has worked out ok the past few GWs so let's hope it does again! Firmino to out scores him please.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,400 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Norwich TEAM: Rudd; Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, Tettey (c), Jarvis; Naismith; Mbokan

Don't know the ins and out but I imagine that's more or less their full strength team.

Norwich TEAM: Rudd; Pinto, Klose, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Mulumbu, Tettey (c), Jarvis; Naismith; Mbokan

Don't know the ins and out but I imagine that's more or less their full strength team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

#WHUFC Adrian, Tomkins, Reid, Collins, Cresswell, Song, Kouyate, Antonio, Noble, Payet, Valencia
    subs: Randolph, Obiang, O’Brien, Moses, Jelavic, Oxford, Cullen

#AVFC Bunn, Richards, Okore, Bacuna, Gana-Gueye, Agbonlahor, Lescott, Veretout, Ayew, Gil, Cissokho
    subs: Guzan, Clark, Sinclair, Richardson, Lyden, Grealish, Mason

Wes Hoolahan missing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

siblers wrote: »

Two new signings in the back 4 though, hopefully it will take them a few more games to gel and Kane and Alli can have a field day!

Wes Hoolahan missing?

On the bench so they can't be that much under strength.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,172 ✭✭✭✭km79

Hoping to build on a few good weeks since the wildcard but need the defence to bring in some points !
    Hart
    Darmian Williams alder
    Mahrez Alli Payet Alexis
    Lukaku Kane Aguero captain

10/11 playing tonight !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Austin not in squad

• Registered Users Posts: 22,624 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Foster starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Butland
    Evans Alderweireld Bellerin
    Mahrez Ozil Alli Payet
    Ighalo Aguero Lukaku

Hennessey De Bruyne Daniels Bertrand

Ozil to show who the real midfield playmaker is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Benched Mahrez instead of Alli....Pray for me

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

8pms

Bournemouth: Boruc, Smith, Francis, Cook, Daniels, Ritchie, Gosling, Surman, Arter, Pugh, Afobe

Subs: Federici, O'Kane, Distin, Iturbe, King, Murray, Grabban

Crystal Palace: Hennessey, Ward, Dann, Delaney, Souaré, Jedinak, McArthur, Puncheon, Lee, Zaha, Campbell

Subs: Speroni, Hangeland, Kelly, Boateng, Mutch, Chamakh, Adebayor

Manchester United: De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Carrick, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney

Subs: Romero, McNair, Varela, Schneiderlin, Herrera, Pereira, Depay

Stoke: Butland, Wollscheid, Johnson, Muniesa, Pieters, Whelan, Affelay, Arnautovic, Walters, Bojan, Crouch

Subs: Haugaard, Bardsley, Ireland, Odemwingie, Joselu, Diouf, Shaqiri

Swansea: Fabianski, Rangel, Fernandez, Williams, Taylor, Britton, Ki, Cork, Sigurdsson, Routledge, Ayew

Subs: Nordfeldt, Naughton, Amat, Montero, Barrow, Paloschi, Gomis

West Brom: Foster, Olsson, Yacob, Evans, McClean, McAuley, Fletcher, Dawson, Sessegnon, Sandro, Rondon

Subs: Myhill, Chester, Gardner, Anichebe, Lambert, Berahino, Pritchard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

Gone all out attack this week. Hoping that pool score so as to make the benching of Simpson the right choice. Fully expecting a nil all in that game now so.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Is motd on tonight lads? Chances of getting the cartoons off for 2 mins to check the schedule are poor.

• Advertisement

thought Adebayor would have started.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

FHFC wrote: »
    Is motd on tonight lads? Chances of getting the cartoons off for 2 mins to check the schedule are poor.

11.15 BBC 1 NI.

10.45 BBC England.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

It is! Late start at 11:15

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

It is!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I may attempt a MOTD job tonight, either way I'll be back later to pick the carcass of the vultures attacks.

Here's to and old fashioned FSA demolition job!!

*raises a glass of red and salutes fellow comrades*

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

1115 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Cheers lads. Despite a bit of man flu i think I'll go for the motd special so. Hot whiskeys all round at 11.15.

Who's with me?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,682 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Cheers lads. Despite a bit of man flu i think I'll go for the motd special so. Hot whiskeys all round at 11.15.

Who's with me?!

No chance, always watch games with Fotmob alerts on. Gotta find the Utd game somewhere now.

pretty much everyone in my league have captained kun
    glad I bit the bullet on the wildcard 3 weeks ago to get in ahead of the posse
    hopefully Alexis does the same for me!
    Kane and lukau are also differentials to a certain extent and ener Valencia a danger!

• Advertisement

Lights On wrote: »
    It is! Late start at 11:15

1045 bbc1 HD

Advertisement