Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norwich v Tottenham 19:45

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Re; Leicester

Very impressive on the modt highlights.
    They'll be top 4 without question. Could seriously get in the way of our top 3 hopes.

Could come down to us or Arsenal for that last CL place and you know what the history books show on that count.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,694 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Wimmer first epl start? Could have sworn he played one game a couple of months ago. Must have been a EL game.

Kane should have had 4.

Eriksen actually out muscled someone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Watched the highlights on Sky. Some exquisite touches by Kane.

Important for the midfield players to chip in with goals.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Devo from Dublin

Spurs to win Evens.
    Spurs -1 12/5.

Free Money again..

I can see 2-0 at least..

MAYBE 3-1 OR 4-1.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jaysis, im winning lots.....

-1 against Watford @ 11/8.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Watched the highlights on Sky. Some exquisite touches by Kane.

Important for the midfield players to chip in with goals.

Eriksen, Son, Chadli and Alli are all looking like scoring these days. The team is full of goals. Long may it continue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I think Chadli's our current Clint Dempsey. Seems to have a bit of ability and deserves any praise they get but doesn't really set the fans hearts racing.

However, bangs in the goals when needed and doesn't complain when benched.

I like Chadli to be honest. Been an excellent signing out of that illustrious 7 that we signed. Wasnt he our second top goalscorer last season? Or thereabouts.

irishmover wrote: »
    I think Chadli's our current Clint Dempsey. Seems to have a bit of ability and deserves any praise they get but doesn't really set the fans hearts racing.

However, bangs in the goals when needed and doesn't complain when benched.

I like Chadli to be honest. Been an excellent signing out of that illustrious 7 that we signed. Wasnt he our second top goalscorer last season? Or thereabouts.

He was.

Sometimes feel he could do more, but he has end product in terms of goals and assists. Quality player.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,904 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Ormus wrote: »
    Eriksen, Son, Chadli and Alli are all looking like scoring these days. The team is full of goals. Long may it continue.

True, most teams struggle in that department. Were blessed.

May take N'Jie some time to adjust, think he'll come good also.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭golfball37

Chadli has everything required to be a top class player except for a decent left foot. It has improved but its shocking how many times he needs to turn back on his right foot.

golfball37 wrote: »
    Chadli has everything required to be a top class player except for a decent left foot. It has improved but its shocking how many times he needs to turn back on his right foot.

His left isn't great, but I remember him putting in a couple of ok crosses with it last season. Tonnes of top players are very one footed. Arjen Robben is maybe the best right winger in the world for example, and can barely even stand on his right foot.

I would think work rate and consistency are more important weaknesses for Nacer.

• Advertisement

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    True, most teams struggle in that department. Were blessed.

May take N'Jie some time to adjust, think he'll come good also.

Yeah I heard the other day that he'll be out til April. That's disappointing, I thought his op was explained as minor surgery. He was starting to find his rhythm when he got injured.

Advertisement